Check out these related products
- $12.15 List price $16.99Save $4.84
- $16.00 List price $17.99Save $1.99
- $11.39 Was $12.32Save $0.93
- $13.95 Was $15.99Save $2.04
The Anatomy of Addiction: Overcoming the Triggers That Stand in the Way of Recovery
Consider these popular products
- $9.00 List price $15.00Save $6.00
- $5.70 List price $10.00Save $4.30
- $7.38 List price $14.99Save $7.61
- $9.97 List price $14.95Save $4.98
- $7.37 Was $7.79Save $0.42
- $6.93 Was $9.02Save $2.09
- $6.26 List price $9.99Save $3.73
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, St Martins Pr, 2011, ISBN13 9780230107090, ISBN10 0230107095
The relapse rate for addicts in conventional treatment programs is a shocking 70-90%, despite the best efforts of family members, doctors, and the addicts themselves. Drawing on the latest addiction research, Creative Care founders Morteza and Karen Khaleghi argue that the reason so many addicts fail to make headway is because, too often, they focus on the addiction only, and not the many factors that contribute to it.
Readers will learn how to:
* recognize what people and situations drive their addiction
* peel back the layers of their life to understand the roots of helplessness and dependency
* rewrite family dynamics and end the cycle of addiction.
This is an eye-opening look for addicts and family members that will show them how to discover the heart of problem, and overcome it.
|Number of Pages:||232|
|Author:||Khaleghi, Karen , Khaleghi, Morteza|
|Primary Shelf ID:||582760|
|Publisher:||St Martins Pr|
|Publication Date:||September, 2011|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 8.25 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.