About this item
"The American Bar Association Guide to Wills & Estates," "Fourth Edition," is the user-friendly guide that contains everything you need to know about planning an estate and preparing a will. It is organized in easy-to-follow chapters with sidebars containing tips, checklists, and key information, encouraging you to begin the process quickly and easily.
"The ABA Guide to Wills & Estates" will help you:
- Determine what to put in an estate plan
- Decide whether to prepare a will, trust, or living trust
- Avoid or reduce estate taxes
- Transfer property without a will with substitutes such as life insurance and joint tenancy
- Understand the benefits of living gifts and life insurance, among many other topics
The Fourth edition features new and updated topics, such as:
- Life-threatening and chronic illnesses
- Incorporating your religious beliefs into your estate plan
- Assisted reproduction and its resulting estate planning implications
- Civil unions and same-sex marriages
- Elder abuse and care
- Information about Roth IRAs in estate plans
- The impact of digital assets on estate planning
Explore this item
|Contributed by:||American Bar Association|
|Publisher:||Random House Information Group|
|Publish Date:||Jan 29, 2013|
|Number of Pages:||416|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 5.2 x 0.9|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.