The Adventures of Tintin: The Game is an action-packed adventure that takes gamers on a nonstop journey through the world of Tintin; the hero and intrepid reporter from Herge's original comic books. Developed in close collaboration with the filmmaking team, the video game offers an authentic adventure into the movie's environments and characters. Players will pilot a plane through a rumbling tempest, drive a sidecar through desert canyons, swim in underwater caves, sword fight a 17th century knight, solve puzzles on the trail of an incredible treasure, and more!
- Experience the Characters and Exotic Environments from the Movie:
- Play as either Tintin, Snowy the dog, Captain Archibald Haddock, or three other unlockable characters, each with their own personality and skills.
- Interact with greedy art collectors, kooky arms dealers, and crooks to reveal the secret behind the Unicorn ship.
- Travel the world and discover more than 20 environments such as Captain Haddock's ship "the Karaboudjan," the moonlit deserts of the northern Sahara, the exotic city of Bagghar, and more!
- Play Solo or with Friends:
- Play solo and relive major moments of the movie in Story mode.
- Share the fun in 2-player Co-op mode with your friends to help solve mysteries!
- Compete in Challenge mode for a little extra competition against the AI.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Cartoon Violence