About this item
The Texsport Deluxe Camp Shower Shelter Combo means you dont have to leave the luxury of a shower behind when you go out camping. The heavy-duty taffeta and polyurethane tent has a removable rip-stop floor, two no-see-um mesh windows and four mesh roof panels for natural light and privacy. This camping shower tent is available in three colors and has a large zippered door for easy access. The Texsport privacy shelter includes stakes and a carry bag and the molded pole joints will stay strong when you need them to. The durable speed clips are easy to use and will ensure that you have the right shelter. The camping shower tent allows you to be clean while out in the wilderness, even if you do not have running water.
Texsport Deluxe Camp Shower Shelter Combo:
- Materials: Heavy-duty taffeta and polyethylene
- Frame: Chain-corded steel poles
- 4'6" x 4'6" x 87"
- Removable rip-stop floor
- Rust-resistant 3/4" diameter poles
- Molded pole joints
- Durable speed clips
- Large zippered "D" style front door
- 2 "no-see-um" mesh windows
- 4 "no-see-um" mesh roof panels
- Mesh shower rack in corner
- Polyurethane rain fly with two see-through skylights
- Camping shower tent has a removable hanging towel bar outside
- Camp shower capacity: 5 gal
- Flame-retardant Texsport privacy shelter
- Meets C.P.A.I.-84 specifications
- Includes: Stakes and carry/storage bag
- Texsport privacy shelter color: Alpine green/steel gray/chili pepper
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Primary Color:||Green Gray Red|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||54.0 x 54.0 x 87.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- The poles are steel tubing. The fittings are plastic. What I did before assembling it was buy some hose clamps in the automotive section at the store. I put the clamps over the plastic fittings, just slightly tight, to reinforce the plastic. It will hold two 5 gallon bags, no problem.by Oregonwoodsman12/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The plastic piece holding the poles together on top broke the first time I used it. The bag also tore at the handle.by FranksReview3/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The structure is very stable as delivered, the shower bag full and hanging from the hooks located in the roof peak seems to enhance the structures strength.by seeusoon12/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definitely not, I filled mine with only 4 gallons and the whole shelter broke as soon as I hung it up. Don't buy this product, hand it from a tree.by carcamper1212/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure exactly the "strength of the poles," but any of the "Shower Tents" are specifically designed to hold the 5 gallon water bags...will probably hold 2 of them.by LisaGThomas5612/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- poles hold 5 gallons without any problemsby riorio12/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a shower bag. 4 or 5 gallon, I believe.by Oregonwoodsman4/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is includedby FranksReview12/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's included and with a 5 gallon capacity is very generous! Maybe 3 showers.by seeusoon4/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 5 gallon shower bag included.by LV2HIKE4/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Comes with showerby riorio4/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Texsport Deluxe Camp Shower/Shelter Combo: • "Camp shower capacity is 5 gal." is what the Description says, (so I am sure it comes with the 5 gallon shower bag that's in the description.) It also has a mesh "shower rack," polyurethane rain fly and 2 see through sky lites, a removable hanging towel bar (outside) and a light. Personally, I read elsewhere that 5 gals. is enough for 3-4 people to shower, but I take long showers (I have very long hair) so I plan on buying an extra 5 gal. bag...one to have ready for the 2nd shower. Hope this helps some.by LisaGThomas564/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (15) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. They say it comes with the "shower," what kind of "SHOWER HEAD" does it have & are you able to regulate the flow of water by the shower head?
- It has a small nozzle on the end like a watering can, but smaller diameter. The flow is stopped via a pinch clamp. It's either on or off. I bought a propane shower unit and bring a few 5 gallon buckets to fill with water. Much easier and you have real hot water, not just lukewarm.by Oregonwoodsman12/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The shower head is about as large as a milk cap. The hose is about 1/2 inch round. The water will get warm, but, of course, no pressure. There is a little lever to adjust the water flow. Just don't be in a big hurry to shower if you use the 'shower bag'. We only have used in hot weather (beach) so we just use the water hose. That will go much faster!by LandML12/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does come with a shower head but you cant really adjust the flow of water. it works with gravity so it pretty much is a hose pouring down on your head but instead of a large stream of water it's like a showering of water. Hope this helps!by FranksReview12/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is typical of most solar bags, but isn't a push/pull style, it's a 180 degree On/Off style, much better control of your water output. Yes, the shower head is at the end of a hose.by seeusoon12/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a small shower head and it's only on and off. The shower that comes with it is best kept for a spare and buy a good shower instead.by LV2HIKE12/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?