About this item
Get the Texas Instruments TI-30XA Calculator and simplify complex calculations. It is a useful tool that provides fast and accurate results and that you can easily take with you to school or work. It is ideal to help you solve general math, algebra, trigonometry and statistic problems. This Texas Instruments calculator is capable of basic scientific and trigonometric functions needed in all branches of mathematics and sciences. It performs functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. It can display results up to 10 digits in length. When using the Texas Instruments TI-30XA Calculator, you can enter numbers in traditional numerator or denominator format. The one-variable statistic feature displays the simple results of a set of data.
This trigonometric calculator comes with color-coded buttons that ensures easy operation and use of secondary functions and prevents errors. It uses one lithium ion battery that gives you long term durable usage.
Texas Instruments TI-30XA Calculator:
- Helps with math, algebra, trigonometry and statistic problems
- Provides fast accurate results for complicated mathematical structures
- The trigonometric calculator features a 10-digit display
- Adds, subtracts, multiplies, and divides fractions entered in traditional numerator or denominator format
- One-variable statistics
- Converts fractions and decimals, degrees, radians, and grads, DMS, decimal and degrees and polar and rectangular conversions
- Texas Instruments calculator features basic scientific and trig functions
- Color-coded buttons for easy operation
- Operates on one lithium ion battery
- Approved to use on exams such as SAT and ACT
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.1 x 0.8 x 6.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- Yes. This calculator is fine for every class you will ever take in high school. Unless, perhaps, you take an AP math class, or a class in which your teacher specifically wants you to use a certain model, eg. TI-35. You can find this for about $9, so buy it. If it has more functions than you need, no big deal, it will impress your friends.by Cben2/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm a 63 year old tool maker and use this calculator every day for geometry to figure angles sines cos and tangents with 3 memories best calculator ever $11 makes it a no brainerby BlackhawkFan212/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby rockifields5/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is. When I was in high school I used it for all my math class up into college.by sheenacat046/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't want to open mine to find out. The user's manual explains how to replace them, but doesn't say what kind. This must be because there are slight changes in this calculator from time to time, and the battery size changes. My suggestion is to remove the batteries, take them to a store and have someone help you find replacements. Also, the manual says that after replacing the batteries, you should press OFF then ON/C and then ON/C again.by Cben2/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Take it to a watch store, or look on the back for the battery size and go to a watch store, or a pharmacy for replacement batteries. Then all you have to do is remove 2 screws to put it in.by Auntiematt8/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The TI-30Xa takes two A-76 lithium batteries.by CommunityAnswer8/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it is not solar, but the calculator itself lasted me 7 years before i had to replace it and just replaced it instead of batteries bc of the wear and tear plus batteries are about the same price as one new, and i believe mine was only $ 10 somethingby rockifields5/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.. But for $10.45 and 97 cents shipping it's a steal.by UncleWilliam2/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?