About this item
From the kitchen table to the playground, children are intrigued by their world. The Texas Instruments TI-15 Explorer Calculator is a teaching tool that helps students make connections between classroom learning and real-world situations. The Explorer calculator helps students explore their world through investigation and experimentation, helping develop math skills. The TI-15 calculator combines fraction capabilities of the Math Explorer with a 2-line display, problem solving, place value, and more.
Texas Instruments TI-15 Explorer Calculator:
- The TI-15 Explorer combines the fraction capabilities of the Math Explorer with a two-line display, problem solving, place value and more
- When the TI-15 Explorer is combined with traditional learning tools, it helps students explore their world through investigation and experimentation, and helps develop skills in addition, subtraction, powers, and answer format
- The Explorer calculator has a scrolling display that shows 11 digits on both the top and bottom lines
- Previous entry feature lets you review previous entries and results and look for patterns
- Stacked fractions feature shows operations with stacked fractions or mixed numbers
- Menus let you select the right settings for your classroom needs
- Division: display results as quotients and remainders, fractions, or decimals
- Place value feature helps develop an understanding of place value
- Problem solving feature lets you or the calculator create problems
- Guess a solution, review hints to check your guess, then guess again
- Many additional educational features
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.81|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 5.0 x 2.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.