Tetra Whisper 10-30i PowerFilter
Customers also considered
- $13.45 Was $14.50Save $1.05
- $13.23 Was $18.00Save $4.77
- $35.48 Was $38.00Save $2.52
- $20.77 Was $25.02Save $4.25
- Reduced Price
- $10.77 Was $21.79Save $11.02
- from $23.50
- Reduced Price$12.20 List price $20.99Save $8.79
- Reduced Price$26.93
- Rollback$78.05 Was $82.47Save $4.42
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Tetra Whisper 10-30i Power Filter is a reliable and convenient filter alternative for many types of aquariums. This Aquarium Power Filter mounts to the inside of the aquarium, allowing the tank to remain flush against the wall for saving space. The underwater motor also allows this Fish Tank Power Filter to run in soothing silence. The Tetra Whisper Power Filter offers comparable performance to an external aquarium power filter, but is able to be adjusted to high or low water levels with mounting suction cups and/or brackets. In addition, this power filter adds extra versatility because it can function in as little as 2 inches of water or in tanks as large as 30 gallons. This Fish Tank Power Filter comes with one pre-assembled Whisper filter cartridge.
Tetra Whisper 10-30i PowerFilter:
- Filters mount on the inside of the aquarium
- Internal filters run quietly
- Offers the same quality and performance as an external filter
- Functions in as little as 2 inches of water
- For aquariums up to 30 gal
- Adjusts easily to high or low water levels with mounting suction cups and/or bracket
- Each filter comes with one pre-assembled Whisper filter cartridge
|Pet Food Form:||Pet Grooming|
|Size:||1 , FOR 10 - 30 GALLON TANKS|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.50 x 5.15 x 10.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have a 10al tank, and it will accommodate up to a 30 gal tank its a little big so i put a plant in front of it and i can hardly see itby Sithlord7612/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As the name suggests, it works for up to 30 gallons. It does a great job with our 29 gallon tank!by ChadRad12/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Up to a 30 gallon, but I'd only use it in a "high" (tall style) tank because of its size.by TheBuffDaddy12/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 10/30 filters will accomodate no bigger than 30 gall tank.Also depends on type of fish some are dirtier than others.by 1pepperlover12/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well that really depends on the fish in the tank, without knowing what fish you have in the tank all I can tell you is that it's a 10-30 gallon tank filter.by StubbyMcNubb1/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have a 55 gallon freshwater tank...will two 10-30 filters work? Tired of the noise on the old style filter
- Two will work perfect and it's very quiet. Makes my water crystal clear, just check my review I posted a video of what it looks like and how it works. Makes a trickling sound when it's a water fall.by hardtoplease3912/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, actually the 55 gallon kit sold by walmart comes with 2 of theseby temanal7/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes one of either side will work perfectly and if you need more power yet the have a 40i version for 40 gallons, you could do 2 of those or a mixture of 40i and 30iby Gamer2137/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This filtration system does not have a heater compartment and thus would require a separate heater element inside the tank.by Jedgell23311/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby ChadRad11/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?