Tetra Pond UVC-9 GreenFree UV Clarifiers, 9-watt Multi-Colored
Customers also viewed these products
- $25.83 Was $41.95Save $16.12
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your backyard pond looking and smelling clean and ready for the summer with the Tetra Pond 19520 9 Watt UV Clarifier. It provides permanent control of suspended algae that causes green water. Nobody wants to go near a pond that has all that murky with green stuff and that is certainly what will happen if you do not always have the time to maintain the water's quality. The 9-watt Tetra Pond clarifier makes this job a lot easier for you because of a system that removes even the heaviest algae blooms within five days, thus keeping it algae free. Simply put, your pond achieves water clarity while reducing the burden of having to constantly clean it. The Tetra UV clarifier can handle a maximum pond size of 1800 gallons.
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- �?� Designed for ponds up to 1800 gallons�?� Includes fittings for tubing 3/4�?,1�?,1 1/4�? ID
- Destroys suspended algae
- New quartz sleeve design
|Manufacturer Part Number:||TSN19520|
|Brand:||UPG- AQUATICS (TETRA)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.12 x 12.00 x 8.75 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Correct! You would have the pump submersed in the pond with tubing running to the UV Clarifier outside of the pond. The UV clarifier is just to help control and kill the algae that you may have in your pond and help prevent it from returning. Christina Consumer Relationsby TetraFish Expert3/29/2016Written by a verified representative from TetraFish ExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$196.14 Was $246.44Save $50.30
- Reduced Price$50.06 Was $76.90Save $26.84
- Reduced Price$88.69 Was $115.42Save $26.73
- Rollback$63.20 Was $69.99Save $6.79
- Rollback$65.00 Was $85.79Save $20.79