About this item
Testmedica 5-Drug Test Multi Screen Description: Test For Cocaine, Marijuana, Heroin, Methamphetamines, And Ecstasy! The Testmedica Multi-Drug test is an easy, fast, qualitative, visually read competitive binding immunoassay method for screening without the need of instrumentation. The method employs unique mixture of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies to selectively identify the drugs of abuse and their metabolites in test samples with a high degree of sensitivity. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
• Testmedica 5-Drug Test Multi Screen Directions
How to use the Testmedica One-Step Drug Screen
- Remove the test strip from its foil wrapper.
- Fill a clean cup with a urine sample and hold the strip in a vertical position. The urine level should not be higher than the max level indicated on the strip.
- Dip the test strip into the urine.
- Read results after 5 minutes.
In 5 minutes, a color band will appear closest to the top indicating that the test is complete (single color band). The closest band to the bottom shows the test results. If there is any color band close to the bottom (two color bands), results are negative. If there is a single color band, results are positive. No lines indicate an invalid test. Warnings
- For In Vitro diagnostic use only. (Not for internal use.)
- Do not reuse the test strip.
- If you get unexpected results, check with your doctor.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.01|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 6.0 x 6.0|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question