Terra Zebra Woven Area Rug Black and Beige
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Bring a piece of the wild indoors with this unique Terra Black and Beige Zebra-Print Rug. With contrasting colors in an elegant stripe pattern, it gives your decor a sophisticated look and will work excellently in any room of your house. This 100 percent Olefin area rug is constructed of a strong, colorfast synthetic with a wool-like feel. It is soft to the touch and comfortable to walk on. It resists stains and will not fade and it can handle heavy traffic to stay beautiful for years to come. The item features a jute backing so it stays in position and does not move out of place. It is recommended to use this item along with a rug pad. This densely woven area rug is made with medium-thick yarn. It is easy to clean.
Zebra Print Woven Area Rug:
- 100 percent Olefin area rug with jute backing
- Olefin is a strong, colorfast synthetic with a wool-like feel
- Stain resistant
- Black and beige colors in zebra stripes pattern
- Densely woven area rug with medium-thick yarn
- Easy to clean; for best results, spot clean with mild detergent and warm water, or clean professionally
- Vacuum regularly to maintain appearance
- A rug pad is suggested for use with this item
- Dimensions: 3'9" x 5'6", 5'3" x 7'6", or 7'10" x 10'6"
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- definitely not white. It's more of an off-white than a tan. I would say a light beige is an accurate description.by arbeauchamp6/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a cream color. True to the picture.by kjwalmart9/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't really say its beige, to me it's more like cream. I would compare it to the color ivory or even egg nog.by Labells127/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A lighter tan very close to cream.by ShayALaMode7/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?