Terra: Exotic Vegetable Original Chips, 7.50 oz
Customers also considered
- $2.48 Was $2.68Save $0.20
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- People Often Say There's Nothing New Under The Sun, and Yet Terra Chips Are Both Old-Fashioned and Uniquely New. Old-Fashioned In The Sense That People Have Cherished These Root Vegetables Since Before Civilization Began. New In That Two Chefs from New York City, Dana Sinkler and Alexander Dzieduszycki, Have Gathered This Delicious Variety of Vegetables Together and Prepared Them Into A Light, Naturally Colorful Collection of Chips. Many of These Vegetables Are Savory, Some Are Sweet and Mixed Together They Achieve A Satisfying Balance of Flavors - Complex, Nutty, Rich, Delicate. Terra Chips. We Guarantee The Freshness of All Our Delicious Terra Brand Products When Used By The Date On The Front of The Package. If You Are Not Completely Satisfied, Please Send Us The Empty Package Along With The Reason For Your Return.
- Terra Chips Combine The Beautiful Colors and Delicious Flavors of The Earth's Own Vegetables Into The Perfect Accompaniment For Most Cuisines. Taro (Also Know As Malanga and Dasheen) The White Chip With The Characteristic Purplish-Brown Lines. Yuca (Cassava) The Lightest of Color of The Terra Chips, Pale Yellow-White. Sweet Potato (A Distinct Variety of The Ipomoea Batatas) A Glorious Late-Summer Orange. Ruby Root Vegetables Perhaps The Most Dramatic, These Terra Chips Are Kissed With Beet Juice, Resulting In Their Distinctive Autumn Red Color. Batata (Boniato Or Cuban Sweet Potato) Light Brown In Color, Yet Darker Than The Yuca. Batata Has Been Savored In The Caribbean For Centuries. Parsnip Is A Member of The Same Family As Carrots, Fennel, Parsley, Celery, Celeriac and Chervil.
- Enjoy All of Our Delicious Terra Brand Products: Terra Golds Potato Chips, Terra Sweet Potato Chips, Terra Taro Chips, Terra Parsnip Chips, Terra Stix, Terra Blues, Terra Red Blues, Terra Potpourri, Terra Frites, Terra Kettle Blends, Terra Sweets & Beets, Terra Unsalted Potato Chips, Terra Strips & Blues.
Ingredients: A Seasonal Mix of Root Vegetables (Sweet Potato, Parsnip, Batata, Taro, Yuca), Canola Oil and/Or Safflower Oil and/Or Sunflower Oil, Beet Juice Concentrate (For Color), Salt.
Instructions: Easy Open Notch
Explore this item
|Primary Shelf ID:||1001390|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1075498|
|Digital Video Formats:||BAGS|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.75 x 8.31 x 11.50 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||80|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 9 g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0|
|Sodium 50 mg||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate 16 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 3 g||12%|
|Sugars 3 g|
|Protein 1 g|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.