About this item
Awaken and brighten many girl's rooms with the Terra Daisy Rectangle Rug in Purple. This Purple Area Rug will enliven your space with pops of color in purple, green and red. Easy to clean and soft to the touch, this olefin area rug will provide both color and fun to complete your room's look. Woven from 100 percent olefin with a jute backing, this Terra Daisy Rectangle Rug is easy to care for and stylish. This Purple Area Rug is made from olefin, which is a strong colorfast and stain-resistant synthetic with a wool-like feel, allowing it to be simple to care for while being durable. Designed to coordinate with many room and furniture styles, this olefin area rug comes in many colors and sizes, allowing you to personalize your favorite space.
Terra Daisy Rectangle Area Rug Purple:
- Woven 100 percent olefin area rug with jute backing
- Olefin is a strong colorfast and stain-resistant synthetic with a wool-like feel
- Densely woven medium-thick yarns offered in a range of popular colors designed to coordinate with many room and furniture styles
- Choose your size from the Select Size pull-down menu
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||66.0 x 45.0 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- orangeby nobbyknees9/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are both red and orange flowers on the rug.by kkmom226/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The color is orange.by Jeangr12/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?