Mainstays 4-Tier Tub and Shower Tension Pole Caddy, White
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Transform your tub into a clean and convenient bathing area with the Mainstays 4-Tier Tub and Shower Tension Pole Caddy. This bathroom essential tucks neatly into corners, allowing for easy access without added clutter. It features four large, plastic, no-rust shelves that will hold a wide variety of shower products, so all of your essentials are easily within reach. The Mainstays shower caddy is carefully crafted with a white powder-coated finish that effectively resists rust and chipping. Its adjustable shelves provide ample storage space for soaps, shampoos, razors and more. Additionally, the shelves allow water to drain so that your bathroom products properly air dry. It has an adjustable tension pole so it can fit securely in areas up to standard ceiling height. This white shower pole caddy comes with easy to follow instructions making installation a breeze.
Mainstays 4-Tier Tub and Shower Tension Pole Caddy, White:
- 4 adjustable shelves
- Fits ceilings up to 8'1"
- Open shelves to easily accommodate multiple bottles and soaps
- White powder-coated metal tension pole resists rust and chipping
- Mainstays shower caddy has a tension pole with non-marring end caps
- Convenient shape of shelves allows caddy to provide space-efficient storage in corner of shower
- Self-draining shelves allow items to dry between uses of shower
- Tucks into corner of tub and connects to ceiling, providing extra storage without adding clutter to bathing area
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||97.0 x 7.38 x 10.38|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. How big are the shelves(they look tiny!) &are they study (do shelves sag with bottles on 'em)???
- Big enough to hold two large bottles of Dove body wash. They are sturdy.by LOOKINGFORCHEAPLITEWEIGHT10/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Shelves are a decent size. They hold at least 2 bottles of shampoos, conditioners or body wash. They are sturdy plastic and have never sagged in over 6 years of use.by FloridaShopper810/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i HAVE 3 BOTTLES OF BODY WASH ON THE TOP SHELF AND IT DOES NOT SAGby WMILLS10/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Shelves don't sag because you add a plastic ring to keep it tight against the rod. Each shelf holds about three typical shampoo bottles.by 3lleKay10/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't measured the shelves but the shelve, holds two bottles of the fullsize olay body wash. On another shelve i put 4 bottles of the shampoo/conditioner...suave regular sized bottles, those were the two bottom shelves the 2nd one fron top had face wash, pumice stone, and a brush, the top shelve had more face wash, so we filled this shelve up and it did not bend or lend. This held bath stuff for a family. I love it! I was really getting tired of stuff falling in the tub while moving around while taking a shower.by naname110/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The shelves are a decent size & no, they do not sag with bottles on them. On one shelf I have 4 bottles of shampoo & conditioner (pratically full) & the shelf holds up nicely.by HizTweetie10/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 11 in on the round side, each side is 7 in which meet in the rear at a point. The shelve hold 2 big family size bottles easily. I have never had a problem with sagging. This is the second one I bought only cause I left the old one in my last apartment.by Sandyh9611/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Shelves are very sturdy. I have a large bottle of shampoo, small bottle of body wash and a large bottle of Dove body wash on one shelf, no sagging at all.by Satisfiedbargainhunter10/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- possibly a saw encase one of the poles is to longby BB7495910/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No just your brain to put it together. Instructions are a little hard to understand. But happy at the way it went up.by krisdav13131310/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I did not need any tools to set it up. I have read that for extremely tall situations (they give you an extra piece of the pole) you may need a hacksaw, but mine went together and fit from tub to ceiling perfectly with no tools.by NMMack10/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No tools necessary. I put it together easily by myself. Highly recommend this.by blue5eyed10/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you do not have the standard height, you have to cut the extension pole. I used a hack saw, it was pretty easy. I doubt a standard or heavy duty kitchen knife would work.by IPAttorney10/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO tools required. Just follow the directions on connecting the poles and shelves as directed....you'll have no problem. Mine was up and in my shower in less than 10 minutes.by altonlady110310/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby whitjake10/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a tension rod. Large spring inside tubing. Ceiling and edge of tub hold the rod in place. Can modify for shorter ceiling heighths by omitting one section of tubing. Very sturdy.by Satisfiedbargainhunter4/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's on a pressure spring to you just put it up by pushing down the spring and placing it in the corner. Nice product for the money.by Sharonyh3/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its a spring system you push it up to the ceiling and make it fit in the showerby BB749592/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i just followed the directions included w/the shower caddy some parts were a little frustrating but i did it myself w/no help (30 year old female)by blue5eyed2/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The only installation is putting the tension poles together. Then place it in your tub and twist the pole until tight. I think it took me all of maybe 10 minutes and I was putting things on the shelves. I love mine. It fits right in the corner very snug and holds everything I had previously all over the edges of my tub. Made it very neat and easy to clean.by altonlady11037/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has rubber feet - It has a spring in the top part that will force it to fit snuggling between your bath shelf/ceiling... It has rubber feet for both ends to not cause damage.by kitcatz1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?