About this item
- Temples of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is both an architecture and history book that chronicles the growth of the LDS faith as it spread around the world.
- With their elegant spires reaching to the heavens and massive square footage, Mormon temples are majestic structures. See spectacular examples of LDS international architecture, including the Campinas Brazil Temple, Taipei Taiwan Temple, and the Aba Nigeria Temple.
- Located on the LDS Church's headquarters, the Salt Lake City Temple is recognized around the world as a symbol of the church. Learn about this remarkable building and all of the religious symbols incorporated into its design.
- Each spread includes an introduction to the temple, as well as a section containing more specific details such as address, events (dates of dedications, ground breaking) exteriors (design style, materials, dimensions), interiors (square footage, number of rooms), and temple district.
- This engaging book includes a giant, colorfully illustrated gate-fold guide to symbols in LDS temple design.
|Contributed by:||Bigelow, Christopher Kimbell|
|Publisher:||Baker & Taylor Publishing Group|
|Publish Date:||Nov 10, 2009|
|Number of Pages:||224|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.27|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.8 x 12.0 x 0.7|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Your recently viewed itemsClear this list