About this item
Any standard wood doorframe can be your center for inversion with the EZ-Up Inversion & Chin-Up System, which comes complete with the EZ-Up Inversion & Chin-Up Rack and EZ-Up Gravity Boots. Aside from standard inverted decompression and stretching, the EZ-Up Inversion & Chin-Up System is an ideal platform for core strengthening, chin-ups, exercise band, and heavy bag workouts! Locking brackets screw to the doorframe and allow the EZ-Up Inversion Rack to be easily installed or removed in seconds for a convenient, out-of-the-way fitness solution. Its dual-bar design enables you to hang freely out and away from the doorframe, allowing for maximum mobilization during your inverted workout. Made of a light but durable shell over thick foam liners, EZ-Up Gravity Boots comfortably surround each ankle, securing with adjustable, self-locking ratchet buckles for a customized fit.
EZ-Up Inversion & Chin-Up System:
EZ-Up Inversion & Chin-Up Rack:
- Compact workout station fastens securely into your solid wood doorframe (doorframe must be solid wood and built to nationally recognized standards) and doesn't interfere with normal operation of the door
- Dual-Bar Design places the body out and above the doorframe for increased freedom of movement during stretching and exercises and makes mounting and dismounting easier than single bar options
- Quick-Disconnect Locking Brackets mount securely into the doorframe and allow easy installation or removal of the EZ-Up Rack
- Adjustable frame fits doorways from 28"-36" wide and features comfortable foam grips
- Quality finishes like scratch-resistant powder coating and molded end caps to protect the doorframe
- Use as a platform for inverted stretching and strengthening, chin-ups, exercise band and heavy bag workouts
- Dual, self-locking buckles ratchet the boots securely around the ankle/lower calf area for a customizable, comfortable fit
- Super-soft 5/8" foam liners are a special blend to give maximum comfort with minimum compression
- Optional calf loops wrap behind each leg to place a 2-degree bend in the knees, which helps to reduce the load on the knee joints and top of the foot
- Flexible, lightweight shell made of highly durable DuPont Hytrel for a more forgiving, slightly pliable boot that weighs just 2 lbs each
- Specialized materials including 40 percent glass/nylon alloy in the hooks and calf loops for unmatched strength and durability
- One-size-fits-most design fits a majority of leg/ankle sizes; alternatively, Teeter offers an XL Gravity Boots option that is 1" larger in diameter and 1-1/2" taller
- Can additionally be used with select Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Tables, or at the gym
- Maximum bar diameter of 1.25" (3.2 cm); ensure a secure, durable platform before attempting inversion on non-Teeter equipment
- Full-color user guide and instructional DVD to guide you through assembly and use
- 5 Bonus Healthy Back Routines by Dr. Shawn on the Instructional DVD teach you how to wake up and warm up your spine, strengthen and stretch your core, improve your posture and incorporate stretching and exercise on your Teeter
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||23.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.5 x 40.3 x 23.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.