Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 Inversion Table
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
If you are in therapy for an injury, trust your body to the Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 Inversion Table. This exercise unit provides therapeutic benefits to your body because you can sit at different angles. The Teeter Hang Ups inversion table is tested to the highest safety standard of quality assurance to ensure durability. It outlasts and outperforms the competition in product evaluation tests. The gravity inversion table is built for benefits, with a pressure-reducing design that maximizes comfort. It comes in a sharp blue and black finish.
Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 Inversion Table:
- Independent quality assurance tested to highest safety standard
- Outlasts and outperforms competition in product evaluation tests
- Built for benefits with pressure-reducing design that maximizes comfort
- Teeter hang ups inversion table maximizes comfort
- Product type: inversion table
- Finish: blue and black
- Number of items included: 1
- Maximum user height: 6.6'
- Overall height top to bottom: 86''
- Overall height top to bottom: 60''
- Overall width side to side: 28.8''
- Overall depth front to back: 58.5''
- Overall depth front to back: 86''
- Overall product weight: 68.1 lbs
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||67.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||60.0 x 28.8 x 58.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 90 degrees (straight down), though the company says very view people NEED to completely invert.by FunInTheCOSun12/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (16) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The weight capacity of this inversion table is 300 lbs.by CommunityAnswer12/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (22) (0)Was this answer helpful?