About this item
The EP-560 is the most popular model from the ComforTrak Series, Teeter Hang Ups flagship line of inversion tables. This inversion table is built with superior components including pressure-reducing specialty foam ankle supports, a patented track-style bed and heat-treated, heavy-gauge steel materials. Competitors have tried to mimic the best-selling products, but looks are where the similarities end. The real Teeter difference is found in the premium components and innovative design born from 30 years of engineering evolution. Teeter inversion tables meet UL's (Underwriters Laboratories) stringent inversion table safety standards, and the inversion tables consistently outperform the competition in comparison testing for endurance, rotation control and ease of assembly. Easily adjustable for your body type, comfortable to use and a breeze to fold and store, a Teeter inversion table fits into your life as perfectly as it fits your body.
Teeter EP-560 Inversion Table with Back Pain Relief DVD:
Customizable Comfort and Support:
- Smooth, durable and easy-to-clean bed surface reduces friction to optimize decompression and comfortably flexes with the user during movement and stretching
- ComforTrak Bed with innovative track design holds Teeter's most popular accessories for a customizable experience that adds pressure-point massage or lower back support (Acupressure Nodes and Lumbar Bridge sold separately)
- Head pillow can be moved or removed for your comfort needs
- Grip-and-stretch handholds built into the ComforTrak Bed and A-frame allow the user to enhance their stretching and decompression
- Ergo-Embrace supports with specialty foam and pressure-reducing design evolved from years-long research to make the most comfortable ankle cups yet
- Customizable with Teeter Hang Ups accessories like EZ-Up Gravity Boots, EZ-Stretch Traction Handles and Vibration Cushion (sold separately)
- Featured on TV, the ComforTrak Series are Teeter's latest best-sellers
- Unique and patented security features like auto-locking hinges, cam locks, specialized pivot bearings and heat-treated steel parts ensure durability and reliability
- Heavy-duty steel base features a raised grip for enhanced stretching, corner feet that increase the width by 20 percent and protect floors and a scratch-resistant finish
- UL-listed label demonstrates that Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Tables are independently certified to meet the toughest quality standards
- 5-year full warranty
- Stretch assist handles provide a large grip surface to assist the user and an embossed inversion angle guide
- Ankle comfort dial foot platform dials up or down for a customized, secure fit
- Precision balancing design provides smooth, controlled rotation with minimal effort and allows for secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching
- Pre-set rotation control with the adjustable tether allows you to easily pre-determine your maximum angle of inversion or remove for full inversion
- Folds for storage in just a few seconds to 20"W x 28.8"D x 66"H
- Easy assembly, less than 1/4 the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly
- User guides include a full-color glossy owner's manual attached to the product and instructional DVD to guide you through assembly and use
- 5 bonus Healthy Back Routines by Dr. Shawn on the instructional DVD teach you how to wake up and warm up your spine, strengthen and stretch your core, improve your posture and incorporate stretching and exercise on your Teeter
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||71.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||60.0 x 28.75 x 58.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.