About this item
Taylor Thermocouple Thermometer has an ultra-fast response time. Since it is a folding probe, it can be protected when not in use. Just open to use and close to shut off.
Taylor Thermocouple Thermometer:
- Advanced thermocouple technology provides speedy response time, accuracy and wide temperature ranges — all features required by chefs
- Expanded temperature range: -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 572 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 degrees Celsius to 300 degrees Celsius)
- Thinnest available 1.5mm step-down stem tip
- Ultra-fast response — as quick as 6 seconds with 1/2 second updates
- Hold feature allows you to remove thermometer from food and view temperature
- Easy-to-read LCD readout
- Safe-T-Guard anti-microbial housing inhibits the growth of bacterial odor and mold
- 4" stainless steel probe folds into thermometer casing for storage
- Auto-off feature to conserve battery life
- Operates on 2 AAA batteries (included)
- NSF listed
- 1-year warranty
- Model# 9867B
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.27|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 1.0 x 9.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.