About this item
The Taylor Connoisseur Probe Thermometer lets you know when your food has reached just the right internal temperature. It signals temperature and time alerts using several attention-getting methods, including lights, sound and vibration. Overdone roasts and chicken will be a thing of the past with the help of this little wonder. The Taylor Probe thermometer has distinctive alarms for temperature and timer alerts for easier identification. It is capable of measuring temperatures in both Fahrenheit and Celsius, which saves you time. The Taylor digital thermometer has a timer that can count down from 39 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds. The longer timer makes this thermometer suitable for low, slow cooking methods, including smoking and barbecuing.
Taylor Connoisseur Probe Thermometer:
- Digital thermometer with wireless remote for monitoring cooking temperatures for up to 200' away
- Signals temperature and time alerts with light, sound and vibration
- Distinctive alarms for temperature and timer alerts
- Measures temperature ranges from 32-450 degrees Fahrenheit or 0-232 degrees Celsius
- Taylor probe thermometer has 39 hour, 59 minute, 59 second timer
- White LCD backlight is easy to read in the dark
- Base unit has stand or magnet positioning
- Remote unit has lanyard, clip, stand or magnet positioning
- 2 AAA batteries for base and 2 AAA batteries for remote are included
- For best results, insert probe at least 1.5" into food
- 1-year warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 8.0 x 2.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.