About this item
Keep your private data and content safe from prying eyes with the Targus ASF19WUSZ 19" Widescreen Privacy Filter. It features tiny vertical blinds on the surface of the screen that narrows the viewing angle, so that data is only visible when you are directly in front of the monitor. When others attempt to see the information that is on the monitor from a side angle, they will only see a dark screen. The monitor screen filter will also help to reduce strain on your eyes by blocking the glare that is reflected off the screen. It can be easily attached to the screen using clear adhesive strips designed for LCD screens. This monitor privacy filter is provided with tab guides that stick to the edge of the monitor to hold the screen in place. This item can be used with both notebook and LCD screens.
Targus ASF19WUSZ 19" Privacy Widescreen Filter:
- Privacy screen filter
- RoHS Compliant
- Protects valuable information by narrowing the viewing angle
- 19" monitor screen filter for notebooks and LCD screens
- With vertical blinds on the surface of the screen
- Creates a narrow viewing angle
- Makes the screen only visible from the front
- Screen is dark when viewed from the side
- Blocks screen glare for more comfortable viewing
- Attaches to the screen with clear adhesive strips
- Tab guides stick to the screen to hold the monitor privacy filter in place
- Monitor screen filter helps to keep your private data safe
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.91 x 12.6 x 0.36|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.