Customers also considered
- $359.00 List price $595.99Save $236.99
- $69.97 List price $114.99Save $45.02
- $89.00 List price $129.00Save $40.00
- $27.99 Was $33.90Save $5.91
- Rollback$34.88 Was $55.01Save $20.13
Tulammo .233 Remington Full Metal Jacket 55 Grain Ammunition, 20 Rounds
Check out these related products
- $18.79 Was $21.45Save $2.66
- Rollback$39.99 Was $48.99Save $9.00
- $49.99 Was $67.99Save $18.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Make the shot with Tulammo .233 Remington Full Metal Jacket 55 Grain Ammunition. This non-corrosive ammunition is packaged in boxes of 20 rounds.
Tulammo .233 Remington Full Metal Jacket 55 Grain Ammunition, 20 Rounds:
- Boxer primed
- Steel case
- Polymer coating
- Lead core
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.25 x 0.56 x 2.38|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Your ID is required to verify your age, as no one under 18 can legally purchase rifle ammo. So, unless you look sufficiently older, bring your ID, because they may very well ask for it. The people who keep answering that you don't need ID are either saying it because they are old enough that they don't get carded, or simply ignorant of the law. So, to be safe, bring the ID. You may very well need it. If you are 40 and you get carded, feel good about it. LOL.by Gabe19728/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a federal law you must be 18 years of age to purchase rifle ammo, and 21 to purchase pistol ammo. Your ID is requested from the clerk usually if you look at or under the legal age. Doesn't matter what state you're in, but rather the clerk who serves you.by NRA4LIFE8/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no id needed unless you are under the legal age in your state to buy ammo check your local lawsby NRALifeMember8/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes if you look under 40 you will need to show ID to verify you are 18.by NHshooter11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no id is required to buy ammunition.by csworks8/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- You could be asked for ID, You must be 18 to purchase Ammo at Walmart.by RightToBearArms11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO ID NEEDED.by REALPATRIOT8/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- The stated muzzle velocity is 3241. With this said, you have to remember that the muzzle velocity will vary from rifle to rifle, depending mostly upon the length of the barrel. A longer barrel will generally give you higher muzzle velocities. The velocities can be markedly different when comparing something like a bolt action varmint rifle with a 22" barrel to an M4 with a 14" barrel. You can check out the manufacturer's website to see the different rifles they use to come to the stated muzzle velocity, which is an average.by Gabe19729/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3241 FPSby csworks8/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3241 feet per sec at muzzle 1283 ft/lbs Slightly better than other value ammos such as pmc bronzeby Foodchain9/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3,241 fpsby jon713216/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?