TRX 36-Volt Personal Transporter 3-wheel Scooter
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $229.99
- Clearance$239.99 Was $299.99Save $60.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The TRX 36-Volt Personal Transporter 3-wheel Scooter is a unique scooter that allows users to stand while riding. It is convenient for commuting, at crowded events for security, on warehouse floors or for recreational purposes. The design of the three-wheel electric scooter features one front wheel with two smaller wheels in the back. One smaller wheel sits between them to increase stability. This scooter offers greater balance, control and maneuverability than a two-wheeled scooter. The vehicle is battery powered and is sold with the charger. The battery lasts for over three charges. With each charge, you can travel for up to 15 miles, and it takes about four to eight hours to recharge the battery each time. This personal transporter scooter is suitable for children and adults. It is intended for riders ages 12 and older.
TRX 36-Volt Personal Transporter 3-wheel Scooter:
- Motor power: 300 watts (two 150 watts motors)
- Max weight capacity: 225 lbs
- Recommended age: 12 and up
- Battery system: 36 volts 7Ah (three 12V batteries)
- Charger included
- Battery life: over 300 charges
- Rated speed: up to 12 MPH
- Range per charge: 15 miles
- Recharge time: 4-8 hours
- Front wheel diameter: 16" air filled tires/aluminum rim
- Rear tires diameter: 8" solid rubber tires
- Shipping weight: 70 lbs
- Net weight: 63 lbs
- Shipping carton size: 32" x 25" x 15"
- Three-wheel electric scooter dimensions: 45" x 23" x 44"
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Age Start:||13 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||69.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||45.0 x 23.0 x 44.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, the handle bars do go up and down with the clamp on the handle bar post.by Robert8/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The handlebar height is adjustable. There is a quick release latch integrated into the design to make this fast and easy.by CommunityAnswer4/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the handle bars do adjust up and down.by JimmyFL8/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- up and down but lot of work just to change itby 369696968/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby IbuyStuffAllot8/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, as long as you are on a hard packed surface, it will do just fine, like a bike trail. But it won't do very well in grass or loose sand.by JimmyFL12/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby 3696969612/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Rollback$149.97 Was $195.00Save $45.03