About this item
TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner is a lightweight hair strengthening conditioner made with gelatin and vitamin B12 that targets even the most damaged areas to reduce hair breakage by 80% after just one use when used with TRESemme Anti-Breakage shampoo vs. non-conditioning shampoo. TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner revitalizes distressed, weak hair to keep it smooth, healthy-looking and strong.
- TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner is a lightweight hair strengthening conditioner that targets the most damaged areas to reduce breakage by 80% when used with TRESemme Anti-Breakage shampoo vs. non-conditioning shampoo
- Advanced hair conditioner with gelatin and vitamin B12 helps restore and revitalize your hair
- Anti-Breakage hair conditioner detangles distressed hair, leaving strands more manageable and silky-smooth
- TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner is gentle and light enough for daily use
- Professional salon-quality hair conditioner at an affordable price
Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Wheat Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Biotin, Niacinamide, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Cyanocobalamin, Gelatin/Keratin Amino Acids/Lysine Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Quaternium-80, Steareth-21, Dimethicone, Disodium Peg-12 Dimethicone Sulfosuccinate, Oleamine Oxide, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Pvp, Polysorbate 20, Dmdm Hydantoin, Disodium Edta, Fragrance (Parfum).
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.25 x 3.25 x 9.39|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.