About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The TRENDnet USB to PS/2 Converter lets you use a USB keyboard or mouse in a PS/2 port. It plugs right in for easy installation. This computer converter's hardware features a plug-and-play interface so there's no software to install. It's compatible with multiple operating system so you can use it with virtually any computer system. This converter frees up a USB port for connecting media devices, printers and more.
TRENDnet USB to PS/2 Converter:
- Connect a PS/2 keyboard and mouse to a USB port on your computer
- Easy installation with Universal Plug-and-Play
- Keyboard converter supports multiple operating systems
- Frees up a USB port for other devices
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.9 x 6.2 x 1.6|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The TRENDNet USB to PS/2 converter works with Windows 7 and is Plug and Play. Manufacturer's website claims it is compatible with Windows® 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP, as well as Mac OS® 10.4-10.9.by JLem92/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I have windows 8 on my tablet.by pdmjlm8/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. This has been verified on Window 8.1 on a Lenovo and Dell Inspiron machine. The drivers for 8.1 and 8.0 are completely compliant.by putupjob7/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it doesby 1anonymous1236/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the keyboard won't work but the mouse will if i plug it directly to my windows 8 toshibs sattelite laptop. i have to plug the converter to the trendnet kvm for both keyboard and mouse to work on both windows 7 and windows 8 laptop.by An anonymous customer2/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will this work with the new (faster) 2.0 USB ports (such as the new Lenovo Windows 8 laptops) too?
- Yes. Verified with 8.1 on a Lenovo laptop.by putupjob7/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It is a plug and play. A drive will automatically install to the computer. I'm using a Lenovo G580 Window 8.by Youngsdale10/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I noticed this one doesn't say...but there are several that do say they can be used with 2.0 ports. I believe I'd go with one of them as long as the reviews are good.by Miclaud10/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The TRENDNet USB to PS/2 TU-PS2 converter works with Windows 7 and does not require additional drivers. It is Plug and Play.by JLem92/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes...that's what I'm using.by Miclaud10/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?