About this item
The TRENDnet 500 AV Nano Powerline Network Adapter Kit lets you use existing electrical lines to create a secure high-speed network for you and your family to use. Simply connect the first adapter to your network, and then, plug the second adapter into an outlet for instant high-speed access. This TRENDnet powerline adapter saves space due to its small size while it also provides an additional electric outlet as it's being used. A noise filter maintains optimal connection speeds when devices, such as computers, televisions and gaming consoles create electrical background noise. With the kit, you can combine your electrical lines with your network to enhance overall productivity. This new innovation offers a safe, powerful way to access a high-speed network without having to run Ethernet cables through your home. This TRENDnet network adapter is highly efficient.
TRENDnet Powerline 500 AV Nano Adapter Kit:
- Compliant with IEEE 1901 and HomePlug AV standards
- High-speed networking over an existing electrical system
- 1 x 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX ethernet port
- 1 x built-in electrical socket
- Adapters automatically correct using an encrypted powerline signal
- One-touch sync button changes encryption keys
- This TRENDnet powerline adapter has three LED indicators
- Advanced electrical noise filter boosts performance
- Includes two TPL-407E adapters
- Simply connect one adapter to your network and plug the other adapter into an electrical outet
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 9.0 x 4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.