TRENDnet Powerline 200 AV Nano Adapter
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$33.01 List price $51.58Save $18.57
- Reduced Price$89.57 List price $121.05Save $31.48
- $9.44 Was $10.02Save $0.58
- $49.99 List price $59.99Save $10.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy high-speed internet access anywhere you have a power outlet with the TRENDnet Powerline AV 200 Adapter. This adapter creates a secure and fast network connection via your electrical system. All you need to do is connect one TRENDnet AV adapter to your router and one adapter to an electrical outlet, and you can begin to enjoy high-speed internet access. From the electrical outlet alone, this adapter can provide 200Mbps networking. The innovative design requires less power than a traditional router and can save up to 70 percent on network power consumption. The Nano TRENDnet Powerline Adapter requires one unit to transmit a network signal and can add up to three additional units to receive that network signal. For security, the adapter uses advanced AES data encryption. For your convenience, this adapter automatically connects to other TRENDnet AV adapters. It has been designed to fit in tight spaces.
TRENDnet Powerline 200 AV Nano Adapter:
- 200MBps networking from an electrical outlet
- Compact form factor saves space
- Up to 70% power savings
- Nano TRENDnet Powerline Adapter uses 1 unit to transmit and up to 3 additional units to receive a network signal
- Advanced AES data encryption
|Manufacturer Part Number:||TPL-308E|
|System Requirements:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 3.00 x 6.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I believe every manufacturer creates its own system, more than likely you will have to buy a set. I am using 3 which is the max on this particular model. Sorry.by elyguti8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products