Similar items in stock
- Reduced Price$39.77 List price $69.79Save $30.02
TRENDnet N150 Wireless ADSAL 2/2+ Modem Router
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$79.96 List price $108.07Save $28.11
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The TRENDnet N150 Wireless Modem Router gives a you a single device that provides an Internet connection and also creates a wireless network for the compatible devices in your home. You also get four Ethernet ports that allow you to connect wired devices to the Wireless N router and modem. Compatible with ADSL 2/2+ networks, the TRENDnet Router allows you to experience rapid download speeds and an ample amount of bandwidth for fast web surfing. It's also easy to install and set up the Wireless N router and modem, so you can quickly begin building your home wireless network. Using this router also means not needing to have to rent a modem supplied by your Internet service provider.
TRENDnet N150 Wireless ADSAL 2/2+ Modem Router:
- Combination modem and Wireless N router
- Compatible with ADSL 2 and ADSL 2+ ISP networks
- No need to rent a modem from a service provider
- 4 x Ethernet ports for wired devices
|Video Game Platform:||PC , Mac|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||TEW-718BRM|
|System Requirements:||Windows, Mac|
|Cellular Network Technology:||10/100Base-TX|
|Connector Type:||4 x 10/100 Ethernet, 1 x Phone Modem|
|Operating System:||Windows, Mac|
|Power Type:||AC Adapter|
|Features:||Quality of Service (QoS) , Wi-Fi Protected Setup , IPv6 Support|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.00 x 9.00 x 3.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. Change it at first login.. default login admin/admin and first screen will be change the password. admin/mysecretpassword The wifi had good wifi security too, but its open to your neighbors use when first started until you put in a passphrase, so change it soon.by mikiep1/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to set the password,be sure it's a long one..20 characters or longer is good..you you set it...your computer will remember it,set once and forget it.by pepsinutusa11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not directly - its a DSL phone line type modem/router/AP It can be setup as a AP only if you already have a cable modem and a standard network cable that plugs into it.by mikiep1/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?