Similar items in stock
Tredsafe Nola Men's Steel Toe Slip Resistant Hiker
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Get ready for work or play with the Tredsafe Nola Men's Slip-Resistant Steel Toe Hikers. They're an ideal choice for hitting the trail, warehouse work and more. With a patented outsole design and Mark II rubber bottom, you can rely on their slip-resistance on wet surfaces. Rugged hiker styling includes a high ankle for ample lateral support. A steel toe protects your feet anytime you're working with heavy items or other goods. A man-made upper features comfort padding, zip tie-style closure and a tab for easy on/off. These men's hikers have undergone restaurant testing for expert approval in food-service conditions.
Tredsafe Nola Men's Steel Toe Slip-Resistant Hikers:
- Man-made upper
- Steel toe Tredsafe men's shoe
- Rugged hiker styling
- Patented outsole design
- Mark II rubber bottom for superior slip resistance
- Restaurant tested and approved
- Great for warehouse, bakery and grocery work
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 6.0 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- In my experience, I would say that they are water RESISTANT, not water proof.by Will3/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but will keep feet dry if walking on wet surfaces, and shallow puddles. Water will go though the upper.by daylongdriver4/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, these shoes are not waterproof.by CommunityAnswer4/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- All the 1/2 sizes are the same as the number size, except wider.by daylongdriver1/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes amatter of fact there a little bigger than a usual size my 10 and a half was a little bigger than a normal 10 and a half from another shoe company which in my case was goodby workenman11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- from $14.88