Tredsafe Nola Men's Steel Toe Slip Resistant Hiker
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get ready for work or play with the Tredsafe Nola Men's Slip-Resistant Steel Toe Hikers. They're an ideal choice for hitting the trail, warehouse work and more. With a patented outsole design and Mark II rubber bottom, you can rely on their slip-resistance on wet surfaces. Rugged hiker styling includes a high ankle for ample lateral support. A steel toe protects your feet anytime you're working with heavy items or other goods. A man-made upper features comfort padding, zip tie-style closure and a tab for easy on/off. These men's hikers have undergone restaurant testing for expert approval in food-service conditions.
Tredsafe Nola Men's Steel Toe Slip-Resistant Hikers:
- Man-made upper
- Steel toe Tredsafe men's shoe
- Rugged hiker styling
- Patented outsole design
- Mark II rubber bottom for superior slip resistance
- Restaurant tested and approved
- Great for warehouse, bakery and grocery work
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Men's Shoes|
|Heel Height:||Flat Heel|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 6.00 x 1.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- In my experience, I would say that they are water RESISTANT, not water proof.by Will3/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but will keep feet dry if walking on wet surfaces, and shallow puddles. Water will go though the upper.by daylongdriver4/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, these shoes are not waterproof.by CommunityAnswer4/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- They run a lil' bit largeby Will3/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Nola is standard sizes so simply choose the size you normally wear in your everyday shoesby HYI Product Answers1/28/2015Written by a verified representative from HYI Product AnswersWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All the 1/2 sizes are the same as the number size, except wider.by daylongdriver1/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes amatter of fact there a little bigger than a usual size my 10 and a half was a little bigger than a normal 10 and a half from another shoe company which in my case was goodby workenman11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?