Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$34.99 List price $54.54Save $19.55
- Reduced Price$82.52 List price $152.52Save $70.00
TP-LINK TL-WR842ND N300 Multi-Function Wireless Router
Check out these related products
- Clearance$16.89 List price $22.94Save $6.05
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The TL-WR842ND TP LINK Wireless Router provides 300Mbps high transmission rates that guarantee interruption-free HD media streaming, online gaming, Skype calls or speedy file transfer from one device to another. Using its FTP server function, the router provides various applications such as downloading personal data from home or backing up files to a home HDD. This multi-function 300mbps wireless router also features printer sharing throughout the network, making your home or office printing work more flexible. Furthermore, multiple SSIDs offer easy wireless network isolation to ensure the safety of your data and VPN tunnels provide site-to-site security connections.
TP-LINK N300 Multi-Function Wireless Router (TL-WR842ND):
- 300Mbps wireless transmission rate with MIMO technology provides a smooth wireless N experience
- Multi-function 300mbps wireless router is the winner of many global awards such as Price-performance Award and Recommended Purchase Award
- Guest Network Access provides secure WiFi access for guests sharing your home or office network
- N300 wireless router have up to 5 VPN tunnels that enable remote VPN connections
- Multi-functional USB 2.0 port convenient for wireless printing and FTP server
- Embedded media server allows users to share music, video and photos
See all Routers on Walmart.com.
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Capacity:||VPN tunnels : 5|
|Compatible Devices:||Unix , PC , Mac|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||TL-WR842ND|
|Connector Type:||4 x Ethernet, 1 x USB 2.0|
|Operating System:||Windows XP, Vista, 7|
|Product Accessories Included:||1 x network cable|
|Interface Type:||LAN : 4 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45 WAN : 1 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45 Hi-Speed USB : 1 x 4 pin USB Type A Antenna : 2 x RP-SMA|
|Features:||Quality of Service (QoS) , Wi-Fi Protected Setup|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.22 x 8.80 x 2.70 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. It is a router. You give it access to the net and it will spread your net over the area where the wifi signal will reach. Does your modem work by itself? Yes? Then all you need to do is plug in the modem's signal to this router.by kolosus11/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Routers work with any modems.by bearsgirl0011/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wireless devices are not set to run with a certain type of device only. yes. This router will work with any wireless b, g or n device. Meaning it'll work well with any device made within the last 10 years or so. Will it work with Windows 8.1 device? Yes. Definitely. Will it work with a wireless scanner, printer & copier? Yes. It will. It even has a built in print server for those printers that aren't wireless. But since your multi function device is wireless, everything will work wirelessly.by kolosus11/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this should work with all of your Wireless devices. There aren’t any drivers needed for the setup and the connecting devices will just use the wireless password you set to establish connectivity.by TPLINKCUSTOMERSERVICE5/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your printer can connect via wireless then, yes, this Router should be able to support it. The only concern is if your Printer is that old, then you may need to use a less secure encryption for your Wireless connection. WEP is one encryption that can support most older and new models, whereas WPA is a wireless encryption that can support newer models – this Router has both features.by TPLINKCUSTOMERSERVICE5/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This router has a usb plug to plug printer into it. If your printer is Wi-fi like a cell phone, laptop or tablet, it should work the same as them. It comes with install disk to install on all of your laptops and pc's. If you have a wireless printer, you have to install that disk also on all of your computer's you want to print, scan etc. It's a great router and very convenientby bearsgirl0011/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Clearance$19.99 Was $39.97Save $19.98
- $179.00 List price $199.99Save $20.99
- $128.08 Was $139.45Save $11.37
- $69.99 List price $89.99Save $20.00
- $98.14 Was $107.25Save $9.11
- $29.65 Was $39.99Save $10.34