Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$64.95 List price $101.49Save $36.54
- Reduced Price$96.81 List price $130.84Save $34.03
- $234.40 Was $246.99Save $12.59
- Reduced Price$10.49 List price $27.49Save $17.00
- $14.41 Was $17.62Save $3.21
TP-LINK TL-WA5210G 2.4GHz N54 High-Power Wireless Outdoor CPE
Consider these popular products
- $32.99 Was $37.99Save $5.00
- $9.99 List price $12.99Save $3.00
- $17.99 Was $22.10Save $4.11
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The TL-WA5210G 2.4GHz High Power Wireless Outdoor CPE is dedicated to WISP CPE solution and long distance wireless network solutions. It integrates the functions of a Wireless Access Point, WISP Client, high gain antenna and weatherproof enclosure. It features 12dBi high gain antenna, high output power and high RX sensitivity can significantly extend the transmission range to deliver a more stable wireless connection.
TP-LINK TL-WA5210G 2.4GHz N54 High-Power Wireless Outdoor CPE:
- High output transmission power and reception sensitivity optimized
- 12dBi directional antennas fit for various environments and boost your signal level
- Weatherproof enclosure and lightning protection terminal integrated
- Supports WISP Mode
- THe TP-Link Wireless supports Passive Power over Ethernet
- Support 15kV ESD Protection
- Supports AP Client Router, AP Router and AP operation mode
- Distance Adjustment for long range transmission, up to 50km
- Supports Antenna Alignment
- Supports Layer 2 User Isolation
- Provides throughput monitor indicating the current wireless throughput
- Supports Ping Watch Dog
- Supports Wireless Speed Test
- Supports Remote Management
- Provides WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK data security
- Provides external RP-SMA connector for higher gain antenna upgrade
|Volts:||12 V DC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||TL-WA5210G|
|System Requirements:|| |
|Primary Shelf ID:||1074144|
|Power Type:||AC Adapter|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.53 x 6.30 x 4.65 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This unit goes outside the home.by CommunityAnswer7/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When set as an Access Point; this device can only have static Network settings and can’t be obtained automatically by any servers. You can see how this changes when used as a Client Router. This goes for the majority of our Access Points.by TPLINKCUSTOMERSERVICE5/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?