TP-LINK TL-WA5210G 2.4GHz N54 High-Power Wireless Outdoor CPE
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$97.18Was
About this item
About this item
The TL-WA5210G 2.4GHz High Power Wireless Outdoor CPE is dedicated to WISP CPE solution and long distance wireless network solutions. It integrates the functions of a Wireless Access Point, WISP Client, high gain antenna and weatherproof enclosure. It features 12dBi high gain antenna, high output power and high RX sensitivity can significantly extend the transmission range to deliver a more stable wireless connection.
TP-LINK TL-WA5210G 2.4GHz N54 High-Power Wireless Outdoor CPE:
- High output transmission power and reception sensitivity optimized
- 12dBi directional antennas fit for various environments and boost your signal level
- Weatherproof enclosure and lightning protection terminal integrated
- Supports WISP Mode
- THe TP-Link Wireless supports Passive Power over Ethernet
- Support 15kV ESD Protection
- Supports AP Client Router, AP Router and AP operation mode
- Distance Adjustment for long range transmission, up to 50km
- Supports Antenna Alignment
- Supports Layer 2 User Isolation
- Provides throughput monitor indicating the current wireless throughput
- Supports Ping Watch Dog
- Supports Wireless Speed Test
- Supports Remote Management
- Provides WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK data security
- Provides external RP-SMA connector for higher gain antenna upgrade
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.53 x 6.3 x 4.65|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- When set as an Access Point; this device can only have static Network settings and can’t be obtained automatically by any servers. You can see how this changes when used as a Client Router. This goes for the majority of our Access Points.by TPLINKCUSTOMERSERVICE5/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
Policies & Plans
Dual Electronics Corp. warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of the original purchase.
Dual Electronics Corp. agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.