About this item
The TP-Link network 16-port desktop switch provides an easy way to make the transition to gigabit Ethernet. All 16 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, so there's no need to worry about the cable type because you can simply plug and play. The TP-Link network switch also can reduce your power consumption by as much as 40 percent, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
TP-Link Network Unmanaged 10/100 Mbps 16-Port Desktop Switch, TL-SG1016D:
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power by as much as 40 percent
- 16-port desktop switch supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full-Duplex mode and backpressure for Half-Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture of the TP-Link switch forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 32Gbps switching capacity
- 10k Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Store and forward switching scheme
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps hardware
- Desktop and rack-mountable design
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.68|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.0 x 10.0 x 3.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Policies & Plans
Dual Electronics Corp. warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of the original purchase.
Dual Electronics Corp. agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.