About this item
TP-LINK TL-PA2010KIT AV200 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit's powerline adapters take advantage of your home's existing electrical wires to transfer data while simultaneously transferring traditional power. That means, with no additional wiring required, users can simply plug the TL-PA2010KIT into existing power sockets and instantly establish a networking infrastructure. With its miniature design, you'll enjoy the flexibility of plugging it anywhere in your home!
TP-LINK TL-PA2010KIT AV200 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit:
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200Mbps
- Miniature design
- Smaller than most powerline adapters on the market
- Blends discreetly in front of any power outlet
- No new wires
- Easy plug and play operation
- No configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 75 percent
- 128-bit AES encryption ensures that the network is safe simply by pressing a button on paired devices
- Built-in QoS assures the quality of bandwidth-sensitive applications such as voice, video and online games
- Supports IGMP-managed multicast IP transmission, optimizes IPTV streaming
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.7 x 0.9 x 3.3|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
- 110by coryw7710/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All of our powerline adapters have a Type A (2 Pin) plug interface.by TPLinkSupport3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?