About this item
This wine cabinet is perfect for entertaining guests. The top of this cabinet slides out to make a bar area while the center bar area holds up to 18 bottles of wine. Behind the cabinet doors you'll find an adjustable shelf and a rack for wine glasses. This cabinet has everything you need to serve up good drinks and good times with friends and family.
Wine Cabinet, Espresso:
- Holds up to 18 wine bottles
- Top slides out to form a bar
- Features a drawer for extra storage
- Cabinet features an adjustable shelf and wine glass holders
- Wood construction
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 36"L x 14.25"W x 36"H
- Wine Cabinet, Espresso model# 48810ESP
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||86.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||80.0 x 60.1 x 14.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I got it, put it together and loaded it in less than 1.5 hours. Installation was pretty easy. The only way I can see getting 24 bottles in the center section is by taking the divider out... Maybe... The side compartments have 1 shelf and 2 hanging slots each. All in all, I'm really digging it.by HarleyNerd2/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well, I tossed a coin, and have purchased it anyway. After I get it and put it together, I'll take a pic and post it. If it is as imagined, it wil completely satisfy me needs.by HarleyNerd1/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES IT CANby KIWWEE403/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the top shelves have the opening for the wine glasses. However, you don't have to use them. If you do, the second shelves will hold bottles. I also have additional bottles on my second shelf. It's a good product!by WineMember1/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ORDERD A BLACK ONE AND I GOT A DARK BROWN ONE. DONT BUY IT.by KIWWEE403/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The color is black but it is a nice color. I don't have anything black in my house but it blends well with all the other colors.by WineMember1/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?