Era 2X Ultra Free Liquid Detergent 96 Loads 150 Fl Oz
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Lift stains, dirt and odors out of your laundry with ease with ERA 2X Ultra Free Liquid Detergent. This powerful, concentrated formula fights tough stains without the use of harmful dyes or perfumes. The phosphate-free detergent is double-concentrated, so you can clean a full load of dirty clothes with just a cap full of liquid. It includes a measuring cup, ensuring that the correct amount of product is used on every load. This large, family-friendly size will last for up to 96 full loads of laundry. It comes in a 1.17 gallon container with a sturdy handle for easy carrying. Era laundry detergent, 96 loads, 150 fl oz is safe for septic tanks.
ERA 2x Ultra Free Laundry Detergent, 1.17 Gal:
- Safe for septic tanks
- Contains no phosphate
- Provides up to 96 loads
- Concentrated ERA laundry detergent, 96 loads, 150 fl oz
- Certified Kosher
- Includes a measuring cup for easy use
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.25 x 11.875 x 12.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- you have to buy the one that says HE on it or advertised as . the fragrance free one I buy on line at walmart is , as I have a front loader.by JeanneMF7/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, Noonie. Era liquid versions switched to "HEC", which is HE compatible and now are good to use in all washers. There's an indicator on the bottles that says this, so you'll want to check for that before you buy. Hope this helps. Kimby TheEraTeam6/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Cp, Thank you for your interest in Era! You can find an ingredient list for Era Free online at www.pgproductsafety.com Hope this helps, Adamby TheEraTeam4/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products