TG 11" Robo Bladeless Fan with Light, USB-Powered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Stay cool in style with the robot inspired bladeless fan by TG. The Robo is a great desktop companion on or off. Enjoy the nearly silent bladeless cooling technology in addition to color changing lights while you work or play.
TG 11" Robo Bladeless Fan with Light, USB-Powered:
- Portable electric table desk fan
- Color changing light (red, blue, green, purple)
- USB powered (37" USB cable included)
- Can be easily placed onto desk or office table
- Safe: without blades exposed no possibility to hurt people and pets by blade cutting
- Smooth air: the bladeless fan uses an airfoil-shaped ramp to amplify the airflow to create a cool blast of smooth air without the unpleasant buffeting caused by spinning blades
- Easy to clean: simple bladeless design, very easy to clean
- Energy-saving: consumes half the energy of a conventional fan
- Dimensions: 5" x 6.375" x 11.5"
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 6.375 x 11.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Robo Fan comes with a USB cord. You need to use it close to your computer or other USB port. There is no 'regular' cord with plug. No as near as I can tell, it does not hold a charge.by An anonymous customer7/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it needs a USB source.by Lippsman7/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Needs to be plugged in to a usb port or to the wall using a usb/wall adapter.by MYB29/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It needs to be plugged in. But, you can use an external USB battery pack for it.by Yeboc7/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?