About this item
Environmental ConditionsGeneral Information
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and/or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and/or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes.by An anonymous customer8/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they are.by SkiSr4/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes , according to specifcations by the manufacturer, but there is NO info to tell you that some daul layered discs may not work in some DVR recoders , This seems to be an incompadable software issue . DVR maker & DVD maker products do not work well together. communication issues need improvment.by Wisebyer2/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- actually they are , dl means dual layered on a single side of the disc this format dvd9 is the same as most dvds that you buy or rentby cahiwv1/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby mrvideo461/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- If you look at the front of your dvd drive and it does not say "multi", "dvd-rw dl", or a combination of the two, then you may need to upgrade your drive. But chances are, if the drive is relatively new (2-4 yrs) it should burn dual layer without a problem.by An anonymous customer10/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?