Similar items in stock
T-fal Basic Non-Stick Easy Care 18-Piece Cookware Set
Customers also viewed these products
- from $95.99
- $118.63 List price $169.99Save $51.36
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
No chef's kitchen should be without the versatile T-fal Basic Easy Care 18-Piece Cookware Set. This comprehensive set provides all of the tools needed to prepare a wide variety of meals, from pastas and stir fry favorites to soups and sauces. The contemporary nonstick cookware set includes an 8" sauté pan, a 10" sauté pan, an 11" square griddle, a 12" fry pan, 1-, 2- and 3-quart sauce pans and a 5-quart Dutch oven. The set comes with five vented glass lids for quick and easy monitoring of the cooking process. The lids feature easy to grab and hold handles for ease of use. Each pan in the T-fal cookware set is lined with a premium non-stick coating, for fast and easy removal of cooked foods and effortless clean up. A handy removable steamer, a slotted spoon, a ladle, a solid spoon and a slotted spatula are also included. The pans, lids and utensils are dishwasher-safe for added convenience. The set is available in your choice of colors.
Easy Care 18-Piece Nonstick T-fal Cookware Set includes:
- 5 qt covered Dutch oven
- 1 qt, 2 qt and 3 qt covered saucepans
- 8" and 10" saute pans
- 12" covered frypan
- 11" griddle
- 4 bonus utensils include a slotted spoon, a solid spoon, a slotted spatula and a ladle
- Dishwasher safe
- Even-heat bases
- Stay-cool, comfort-grip handles
Nonstick T-fal Cookware Set features:
- Base delivers even heat distribution for reliable cooking results
- Stay-cool, comfort-grip handles
- Superior non-stick interior makes it easy to cook and clean
- Non-stick exterior is fast and easy to clean
- Cooking set is dishwasher safe
- Vented tempered glass lids
- Nonstick cookware set has a limited lifetime warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||23.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||23.0 x 12.0 x 15.0|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, I only use the dishwasher, that is all I use. I never do dishes by hand.by babydoll551/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- DO NOT PUT THIS SET IN THE DISHWASHER! I got this set, which I love, BUT made the huge mistake of putting them in the dishwasher after preping a big dinner for guests. I didn't want to spend time in the kitchen away from my guests, so put everything in the dishwasher thinking all would be fine because it said so on the box. WRONG!!!! What a disaster. The bottoms of the pots and pans are totally ruined. They are still "functional" but look horrible - they look like they are 30 yrs old, and make it appear as though I don't clean my things! This makes me so upset; I just bought this set and now it looks like you-know-what. I'm only relieved that they WORK at all now. Do yourself a favor, do NOT put these in the dishwasher - but DO buy the set, because they are a wonderful cooking product. Happy cooking!by MegaTVWatcher11/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by FloMoShopper2/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is dishwasher safe...however; it may discolor the exterior finish. I don't recommend washing in the dishwasher.by VegasTim1/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I guess it's not. But, it is really easy to clean with hand as well.by tripyan12/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No if you want your cookware to look like nice/new...do not put this in dishwasher. I had mine for a few months then when I got a dishwasher (blooooooob)_the shine is gone under. Now I noticed a small kettel has marks on the top edge. I don't know if I'll get the shine back? But I think from here on I will hand was them. Other than that I like the set.by sofarepair1/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES IT ISby MIXED8312/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yep. Dishwasher safe.by JustMoving1/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- is dishwasher safe, but even so, you may want to handwash or remove the heat dry function.by clmenard1/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Love2shop4mybabies2/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They say you can use them in the oven, not sure have not done it.by babydoll551/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the description says it is oven safe up to 350 degrees.by FloMoShopper11/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only the dutch oven is ok for the oven.by 1cent1/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can place all of the cookware in the oven as I have for years...just keep oven temp below 350 degreee'sby VegasTim1/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, upto 350 Degreesby tripyan12/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You can, but would not recommend it.by Love2shop4mybabies11/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- per the manual yes up to 350 degrees.by tnt2212/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used this cookware everyday since I received it on a gas stove and so far, its holding up and still looks brand new after cleaning. I hope this helped.by moneydontcomeeasy2/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use them on gas and they work great and the heat is evenly distributed.by redroses19632/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it works very well on gas or electric. I have gas and my daughter has electric. I got each of us one of these.by 1cent12/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a gas stove, and I use these every day. I never knew you aren't supposed to use high heat with T-Fal, it hampers the non-stick ability. (this purchase I actually read the insert)by Shopz4Dealz10/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, It can be used on gas stove. For best results don't use "high" heat and don't put in dishwasher...my experience is that dishwasher does more damage to exterior than the stove.by VegasTim2/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've been using it on gas stove and the heating is perfect.by tripyan11/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products