About this item
For a superior cooking experience, add the T-Fal Easy-Care 14" Wok to your collection of stovetop cookware. It has non-stick interiors and exteriors, which makes it easy to cook and clean. This T-fal frying pan has a perfect base that ensures even heat distribution for fast and reliable cooking. The thick base cooks all the food evenly for more consistent results. You can even place it in the oven and its safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Easily switch between frying and baking without ever changing the container. This versatility makes the pan ideal for a wide variety of meals and sides, from traditional stir fry to seasoned chops and even pomme frites. The black Wok frying pan is dishwasher safe making it easy to clean after use. The handles are stable and durable and offer a perfect grip when moving from the oven to the counter. They are also coated for cool pot-holder free handling. The pan is covered under a limited lifetime guarantee.
T-fal 14" Easy-Care Wok:
- Superior nonstick interior makes it easy to cook and clean
- Nonstick exterior is fast and easy to clean
- The base of the T-Fal frying pan delivers even heat distribution for reliable cooking results
- Versatile pan is oven-safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Black wok frying pan is completely dishwasher-safe
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty
- Ideal for preparing meals and sides
- Can go from the stovetop to the stove with ease
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.25 x 14.375 x 6.875|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||China|
|Origin of Components:||China|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, it doe not come with a lid.by Arleathia11/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not come with a lid; you have to buy this separately. However, I use a glass lid that I already had, which fits INSIDE the WOK, and works just fine because I can see what is going on. One problem that I read about the usual lid is that it is made out of aluminum and is paper thin, so it dents real easily. Plus you cannot see what is cooking.by tomclay6/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is every even heating.by WildWonda2/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes....haven't had any burning at all. Very even heat distribution.by Sunny19661/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- So far, the interior layer does not drop yet.by Purchase0110/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?