T-Mobile Prepaid LG Optimus F3 Smartphone
Similar items available online
- Reduced Price$2.19 Was $4.09Save $1.90
- $3.79 Was $5.99Save $2.20
- Rollback$49.92 Was $99.99Save $50.07
About this item
About this item
The T-Mobile Prepaid LG Optimus Smartphone is for customers who want the experience without paying high monthly prices. With this phone, you can multi-task easily and be able to instantly share what's on your screen with others. This T-Mobile Prepaid Smartphone has a 4GB internal storage memory and 1GB of RAM. A rear 5 megapixel camera and a front 0.3 megapixel camera allow you to take high-quality photographs, which you can then text or email to friends, or even upload straight to social media sites. The purchase of this item includes a battery, a charger and a SIM card.
T-Mobile Prepaid LG Optimus F3 Smartphone:
- F3 Prepaid Smartphone
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- 4G LTE
- Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8930 dual-core processor
- Memory 4GB internal storage
- 1GB RAM
- Rear 5 megapixel camera
- Front-facing 0.3 megapixel camera
- microUSB interface
- WiFi calling
- Bluetooth technology
- TMobile TV
- Web browsing capable
- Weight 4.06 oz
- Dimensions 4.57" x 2.46" x 0.4"
- Battery: 2460 mAh lithium-ion
- 4" LCD display
- Resolution: 480 x 800 pixels
- Talk time: 13.5 h
- Standby time: 757 h
- Includes battery, charger and SIM card
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.25 x 7.0 x 2.25|
Ask a question
- Write a text message (SMS) with voice To use write a text message with voice, follow these steps: Yes. Turn on 1.From any Home screen, tap the Menu key. 2.Tap System settings. 3.Tap Language & input. 4.Next to LG Keyboard, tap the Settings icon. Note: Next to Google voice typing, tap the Settings icon to select the language. 5.If necessary, tap Voice typing key to select the Check box. Battery life exceeds manufacturer spects!by MrC385/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It ran for 14 hours and 30 minutes in a talk-time test, an hour better than advertised. You can do Voice Mail.by MrC384/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The T-Mobile Prepaid LG Optimus F3 Smartphone is for the T-Mobile network only.by CommunityAnswer11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I know it will definitely work with the Walmart Family Mobile plan (any T-Mobile phone will work with that plan), but I'm not sure about Straight Talk, if that's the plan you're referring to. The sales associate at the in-store cell phone counter should be able to answer this question, so I'd suggest giving them a call.by TAS714/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you should be able to port in your number from any carrier. I recommend calling TMobile and making sure yours will port if this is a critical issue with you however. I was able to port my number from Verizon and it was a simple process that took less than 24 hours to complete.by SimplyCLee6/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can transfer your number if it is not from another company and is not currently being used.by CommunityAnswer6/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$79.99 Was $99.99Save $20.00
- $57.77 Was $79.82Save $22.05
- $79.88 List price $99.00Save $19.12
- $27.24 List price $39.99Save $12.75
- Rollback$99.00 Was $149.88Save $50.88