Consider these popular products
- Rollback$44.99 Was $79.82Save $34.83
- Rollback$89.00 Was $95.23Save $6.23
T-Mobile Pre-Paid LG Optimus L9 4G Smartphone
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
T-Mobile Pre-Paid LG Optimus L9 4G Smartphone:
- Large 4.5" touchscreen display
- Voice actions from Google
- Keep in touch on-the-go with instant messenger
- Access to Microsoft exchange email
- Fully customizable experience thanks to Google's Android OS 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Text with Swype
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||T-Mobile|
|Features:||Bluetooth , GPS , Camera , Full Web Browsers , Music Player|
|Size:||9.25"L x 6.75"W x 2.25"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||610214631787|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||1 x MicroUSB 2.0|
|Number of Megapixels:||5 Megapixel|
|Mobile Operating System:||Android|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Can I use my current active T-mobile sim card with this phone, or do I have to activate the sim card that comes with it?
- I just bought this phone. Like iphones, this phone has a "micro" sim card. It's micro #or smaller# in size versus the normal sim card. So the answer is YES, if you have a previous MICRO SIM CARD. The answer is NO, if you did not.by mello097/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can use your own active T-Mobile sim card.by cyprus2/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can often keep your existing sim card, however you will still need to get T-mobile customer care involved to ensure that your pre-paid account gets setup properly for you and that you keep your existing phone # (if that's what you're trying to accomplish).by TheBear19713/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can use your current T-mobile sim card with this phone.by cyprus3/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can I have this phone unlocked from a third party unlocking service as soon as I buy it?
- Edit:- 09/24/2013 I got my phone unlocked today after 40 days of service.by Chinnas9/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can get unlock code after 40 day active service,I"ll update this post after I get unlock code next week.by Chinnas9/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the same issue with Tmobile. Their new policy is you must have the phone active for 60 days and spend $50.01 in airtime. If you paid the full price, after 60 days, they will unlock it for you. When I bought mine (for overseas travel) it was the day before they made this change.by futuresmkt9/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. for the $30 monthly place, do we have to get a new number or can we transfer our old number to this plan?
- You sure can! I got this phone today. I was previously on ATT prepaid and my old phone quit taking charge. I HAD to have another phone, with my job and all. But, did not want to change numbers since everybody and everything was associated with my existing number. When I activated my phone, it gave me the option to transfer number or get new one. I requested number transfer and it was real simple. Now, I have my new phone and old number!by hpowers10/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can transfer your existing phone number.by Anonymous6210/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes tmobile ports numbers just go to a tmobile store with your account information from your other provider account number pin and the number u want to port once they do it, it usually takes a few hrs or less to transfer. Hope this helpsby LadiK10/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?