About this item
The T-fal Stainless Steel Elegance 10-Piece Cookware Set is an attractive addition to any kitchen. You can easily flip food or slide an omelet from the fry pans to the plate, as the pans have gently curved sides. The saucepans in this stainless steel cookware set offer you various choices for cooking oatmeal, heating a soup or even making a sauce. The Dutch oven features side loop handles for easy lifting and carrying. The spoon and the turner included in this set have holes at the end to hang them when not in use. The glass lids that come with this T-fal 10-piece cookware set helps to trap the heat, moisture and nutrients while cooking. Each piece of this cookware set features a multi-layer base consisting of a thick-gauge aluminum core between layers of stainless steel to spread heat evenly and prevent hot spots. The brushed and polished exteriors of the T-fal Stainless Steel Elegance 10-Piece Cookware Set enhances its look.
This stainless steel pan set is dishwasher safe and can be used on all cooking surfaces, including induction.
T-fal Stainless Steel Elegance 10-Piece Cookware Set:
- One 8" fry pan
- One 10.25" fry pan with T-fal 10-piece cookware set
- One 1-qt. saucepan with glass lid
- One 2-qt. saucepan with glass lid
- One 5-qt. Dutch oven with glass lid
- One slotted turner
- One spoon with stainless steel cookware set
- Brushed and polished stainless steel exterior
- Riveted and curved cool-touch handles
- Suitable for use with induction cooking surfaces
- Oven-safe to 500F
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||16.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.0 x 14.88 x 11.63|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. just bought this set, and noticed that everything we cook sticks to bottom of pan, any suggestions on how to fix this?
- I have had these for a while and each time I have used them I rub a thin layer of olive oil with a cloth or paper towel. Seems to be in good condition... Also, try cooking at medium heat (if you are not already), anything above that will stain or cause food to sick.by Doylark3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I noticed that too. A big shot of Pam or other cooking oil does wonders for me.by Cook653/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cook on a lower heat...nothing above med-high, allow the pan to heat up without anything in it (usually about 1-2 mins) once pan is warm place your choice of oil in it (I use olive oil spray, or butter flavored pam spray) then begin cooking. I've never had anything (including fried eggs) stick! Hope that helps :)by Casey10259/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Always preheat your pans, but don't add any oil until just before you place the food into the pan. Medium heat is recommended for best results. I've found that on my ceramic top range that the medium setting is more like medium high. I set my temp a couple notches under medium and get great results. You may have to experiment a little to get the best out of your type of range. Don't expect your stainless cookware to perform like teflon coated pans, that's just not possible. If you do have some sticking, clean it off as soon as it's cooled down, the longer you leave it, the harder it is to remove.by JJplain6/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- for the skillets, heat up first then add oil. Never use PAM for your cookware. It will ruin your skillets. it's great for baking.by umerme29/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Never cook higher than medium heat.It says it in the directions for use.by katmandue28/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sadly, no it is not. A precoat of coking oil like Pam helps a whole lot --- my mother used butter in the pan a very long time ago and the trick works with T-Fal too since it is not coated with a non-stick surface.by Cook657/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No this product sticks really bad, even though it looks nice when you pull it out of the package it starts to discolor the first time you use it, even more so when it starts to stick.by tabEkat7/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't have the non-stick coating, but I have never had anything stick with these pans. I have actually had more things stick and burn with the non-stick pans. They clean up easily too.by IjahJoy2/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- EVERYTHING sticks if you have not purchased already DON'Tby mlands2610/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO, it's very hard to cleanby cconte7/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Amazingly enough, the handles stay remarkably cool.by Cook653/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The handles will get warm...it all depends on the heat setting you use...I generally cook on medium so I am still able to touch the handles, at the very worst you may need to have a towel handy to cover the handle. Even when they get warm, I've never experienced them being burning hot.by Casey10259/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they are engineered so they do not conduct heat from the pan, however, if you have the pan on a burner where the handles can heat directly from the burner, yes they will get hot.by LBmommy10/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only when used in the ovenby KimAKAJonesy11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?