About this item
Cook a wide range of foods with ease when you use the T-fal Basic Easy Care 5-Quart Jumbo Cooker. The generous size enables you to make large servings of family-favorite dishes in one go. You can prepare convenient one-pan meals or large entrees with plenty of room. A vented glass lid allows you to monitor the cooking without having to remove the lid. It also helps reserve moisture to keep preparations such as steamed veggies tender and delicious. The superior nonstick interior and exterior makes the T-fal Jumbo Cooker easy to clean. Nonstick coating also reduces the amount of oils you need to make foods such as scrambled eggs or fish fillets. Servings are more attractive when they slide easily off the cooking surface. The dishwasher safe nonstick cookware also reduces the amount of time you need to spend cleaning up.
T-fal's unique design ensures even heat distribution that makes cooking faster, more uniform and more efficient. Its strong and sturdy handle maximizes safe handling and enables you to move the T-fal Basic Easy Care 5-Quart Jumbo Cooker from stove top to counter with comfort.
T-fal 5-Quart Jumbo Cooker:
- Superior nonstick interior is easy to cook on
- Nonstick exterior is fast and easy to clean
- Vented tempered glass lid
- Base delivers even heat distribution for reliable cooking results
- T-fal Jumbo Cooker's capacity is ideal for one-pan meals and more
- Dishwasher safe nonstick cookware
- Includes manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.8 x 11.9 x 5.2|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I'd say this will meet your needs. I haven't taken actual measurements. But this is quite big. I'm not exaggerating, it's probably almost deep enough to cook a whole chicken. Definitely a Cornish hen. The circumference is at least 10"by CrimsonQueen5/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- This skillet is advertised as a 10 inch skillet. However, the actual dimension is 11 1/2 inches. The inside dimension for the side is 2 1/2 inches.by K2CMom5/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Go to the product page and look under specifications.by Dee623045/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- It is 12" in diameter. The sides are just a tad under 3", but with the domed lid, you would easily get 3" clearance.by jemma2345/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 12" across. 3" deepby SLE105/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It measures 12" diameter and just a little under 3 " in depth. Hope that helps.by shopaholic19655/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I measured it at 12" diameter and just a little under 3 " depth without the lid. Hope that helps.by shopaholic19655/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the instructins that came with my skillet it can be used in a 350 degree oven or lower. However, I have not tried it. I have used it on the stovetop and it works great as I keep the burner on medium or lower. At this temperature, I don't burn anything.by K2CMom4/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This pan can be used in the oven, but only up to 350. I don't know of a better pan for stovetop to oven, sorry.by jemma2344/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Oven safe up to 350F. My personal choice for stove top to oven is cast iron.by shopaholic19654/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- this is not oven safeby suron3/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldnt recommend this product at all. It is junk.by Lovada3/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- There is 1/8 inch difference between the inside and outside dimensionsby K2CMom3/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't have the extra thick bottom. The outer sides are that black-coated nonstick surface, and the very bottom is an uncoated silver steel of the same thickness as the sides. Hope this helps!by jemma2343/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used mine for years on electric stoves, both glass top and electric eye burners, and it does fine as long as the higher settings are not used. The heavier duty tri ply cookware that can be used on higher heat settings can be had for the $25 cost of this pan. Those start in the price range of $50-$100 and on up.by jewelaz4/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bottom the close to the same thickness as the sides. But the bottom is grooved, perhaps to help keep it flat.by DrJames3/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use mine on elec stove is fineby bev1173/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?