Similar items in stock
T-Fal Signature Thermo-Spot 10" Covered Skillet
Customers also viewed these products
- from $61.79
- Rollback$22.47 Was $24.97Save $2.50
- Rollback$86.99 Was $104.97Save $17.98
- $49.98 Was $59.97Save $9.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The T-Fal Signature Thermo-Spot 10" Covered Skillet features a unique heat indicator that helps you cook more evenly. It turns red when the pan is completely preheated. The base warms up evenly to provide optimum heating for fast cooking. The skillet with a glass lid is made of non-stick material and aluminum. It allows you to saute, fry or boil without any residue or other remnants. The handles are designed to be ergonomic, making the skillet simpler to move and lift.
T-Fal Signature Thermo-Spot 10" Covered Skillet:
- Aluminum construction
- Non-stick design
- Ergonomically designed riveted handles
- Glass lid
- Compatible with gas and electric stove top
- Holds 4.2 quarts
- Dimensions: 10" diameter
- The T-Fal non-stick skillet has a lifetime limited warranty
|Size:||15cm and below , 9 - 10"|
|Diameter:||9 - 10 inch - 10 inch|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||D9133364|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1074484|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||18.90 x 12.50 x 3.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Nothing is clearly stating what the coating is. It just states the main ingredient in the manufacturing of the coating is PTFE. I can tell you it doesn't have the normal feel or texture of traditional Teflon, so if it is teflon based, it's different.... lighter and more powdery in appearance. I found a link that might help: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polytetrafluoroethyleneby lmtur9/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All our non-stick coatings contains PTFE, which is the abbreviated name for a remarkable plastic polymer called polytetrafluorethylene. This is the slippery ingredient that makes the non-stick finish. PTFE is made up of "tetra fluoro ethylene"; molecules that contain only carbon and fluorine. The non-stick coating is not attacked by acid or alkali bases and is very stable when heated. . In fact, non-stick is so safe it is frequently used by the medical profession for coating heart stimulators, coating small pipes used as replacement arteries and has even been injected into patients with serious kidney conditions.by GroupeSEBProductExpert8/20/2013Written by a verified representative from GroupeSEBProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Actually I knew right after unpacking it couldn't be 10" ..it's huge. A tape measure reads it to be 11" .Not sure why they call it a 10" pan. I wanted a smaller but high pan for a small apt. stove but nope it very big. It scratches easy on the outside also.The inside holds up well and it does look nice.by kalnflorida6/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You're kidding, aren't you? It's clearly listed as a 10" (inch) skillet, unless you were unaware that the " after the number 10 indicates inches.by lmtur2/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- well one quart less than a 5 qt , less tall and a big frying pan style handle..bout it. p.s. I poured 3 qts plus 4 cups of water to find out so not guessing like most people on here ;)by kalnflorida4/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$3.00 Was $6.99Save $3.99
- Rollback$19.99 Was $73.70Save $53.71
- Rollback$25.00 Was $39.97Save $14.97