About this item
Featuring stainless steel construction, the T-Fal 12" Elegance Non-Stick Saute Pan is a must-have item for your kitchen. Its durable non-stick interior coating will prevent food from sticking to the pan, which will also make cleanup easy. This stainless steel saute pan is scratch-resistant, which means that you can use metal utensils without damaging the coating.
T-Fal 12" Elegance Non-Stick Saute Pan, Stainless Steel:
- T-Fal saute pan features stainless steel construction
- Durable non-stick interior coating
- Metal utensil safe
- Dishwasher safe
- Multi-layer base
- Eliminates hot spots and prevents warping
- Induction safe
- Thermo-spot heat indicator
- No PFOA
- No lead
- No cadmium
- 12" diameter
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.5 x 12.5 x 3.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, but I found a universal lid on Amazon.com that fits quite well - RSVP Universal Lid with Glass Insert UNIVGby DDMB2/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No lid comes with this pan.by soooperD1/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Bloom123412/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No lidby sunguardian11/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No the handle does not heat up when used with induction cookware. It remains cool.by soooperD6/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not quite. The handle becomes warm, but not too hot to be held. I never have to use a towel to hold it.by Bloom123412/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. the handle is not solid metal, or flattened. Rather it's a hollow wrap. So there'll be no heat buildup.by sunguardian11/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Elegance stainless steel line of pans from T-Fal are oven safe up to 500 degrees.by CommunityAnswer3/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?