About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The sun provides the perfect spectrum of light for growing healthy vegetables and plants, but it disappears everyday for eight to twelve hours stopping the growth process. The STC Grow Light uses the newest technology in LED illumination and takes over when the sun goes down, giving off virtually the same spectrum of brightness that plants need and thrive on. Grow vegetables all year long!
Systems Trading Corporation Grow Light:
- Universal LED grow light to make your plants and vegetables grow much faster
- Vegetable grow light LED's are environmentally sensitive with the lowest energy drawing grow light source available
- Blue and red LEDS simulate required growth spectrum
- LED grow light offers 100% natural growing enhancement with no emissions or chemicals
- No noisy ballasts or fluorescent glare
- For indoor and outdoor use
- 100 percent UV free
- Easy "clip-on" attachments that will affix to any greenhouse frame
- Vegetable grow light has silver aluminum housing with black protective caps
- Active thermal protection
- Automatic operation with photocell control can turn on only at night if desired
- Just plug this LED grow light in and start growing
- 110 volt ready to plug in
- Low power consumption: 15W
- 12-24 VDC power supply included
- 2-year warranty
- Dimensions: 2"W x 19"L
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.0 x 2.0 x 2.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This is plug in, not battery run.by CommunityAnswer1/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?