Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$39.83Was
- Reduced Price$54.55Was
SystemBuild 72" Work Surface, White 7371401PCOM
About this item
About this item
Part of the SystemBuild Utility Storage family, add this work surface to three base cabinets to create added, productive space.
SystemBuild 72" Work Surface, White:
- Durable vinyl surface easily wipes clean
- Spans 3 SystemBuild base cabinets
- Create an open area between 2 base cabinets
- Comes complete with all hardware
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||33.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||71.1 x 15.51 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The shelf itself--it is actually a COUNTERTOP, though--is VERY HEAVY. The first one I ordered was delivered site-to-store, and when I was lifting it into my vehicle, I was noticing how heavy it is. When I took it out of the packaging at home, I noticed it was damaged on edges that would show once installed. However, SystemBuild offers a FANTASTIC product replacement service. You log in online and fill out a brief form, including the number that is imprinted in red on the WELL-WRITTEN instruction manual, and they will ship the replacement item (whether it is a damaged or missing item) right to your door, free. I had to re-order a replacement countertop. Sadly, the second one ALSO had some dings (poor package design for that one SystemBuild item, I think), but this time it was on an edge that wouldn't show once installed. I, TOO, am planning on using the first, damaged, countertop as a shelf (why waste it?), but in my shed, possibly attached to studs with SEVERAL strong steel brackets, or possibly spanned across some cinder-block or other supports underneath. I am not sure you should install ANY other cabinets on TOP of this, UNLESS you are going to attach it first to the TOP OF other strong cabinets. It IS VERY HEAVYby MamaDiCuatro4/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, The answer to your question would be 300lbs total. I hope this helps. If you have any other questions please feel free to askby AASupport5/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We do not have it in 60" length. The ends are not finished so you can cut it to the length you want. Just be careful when cutting so the finished surface and edges are not damaged. You might want to make a trail cut first.by AASupport1/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You would Locate the four 5mm (3/16") holes in the bottom surface of each cabinet top. Using a 5mm (3/16") drill bit, drill through the pilot holes. Position work surface squarely onto the cabinets as shown.Locate the 12 screws that came with the work surface. Have another person firmly hold the work surface in place. Locate the drilled holes in the bottom surface of the cabinet tops. Insert screws into the holes and screw into the bottom surface of the work surface. Install drawers after work surface is attached I hope this helps, and if you have any other qustions please feel free to askby Dorel Customer Support9/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?