SystemBuild 24" Wall Cabinet, White 7366401PCOM
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The SystemBuild 24" Wall Cabinet offers plenty of storage and organizational options for virtually any room in your home. This versatile wall cabinet features one adjustable shelf to help accommodate objects of varying sizes. Plus, the EZ Hang system makes installing this wall-mounted cabinet a breeze.
SystemBuild 24" Wall Cabinet, White:
- ArmorCoat surface protection on all surfaces and shelves provides superior water, stain and scratch resistance
- Durable raised panel doors easily wipe clean
- Soft closing doors shut quietly and avoid slamming
- 1 adjustable shelf
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||37.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.31 x 23.43 x 23.687|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I feel you can definitely put towels or small pix on top.by An anonymous customer10/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its made of particle board like the shelves,,,you can put light weight items on topby aj4967610/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Of course you can put stuff up there. The top is secured differently from the bottom and the shelf and maybe it's a weaker design (I doubt it), but in my opinion, a ZERO weight limit is ridiculous. Just don't over-do it.by WmIK10/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure why it says -0- weight limit. We have stored Costco size rolls of paper towels, fishing tackle box, and numerous other items on top of our cabinets and have not noticed any bowing or sagging. If I wanted to store anything heavier up there I would attach a brace to the top of cabinet, and the wall.by note4u11/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The top is very sturdy. Right now ours hold up to about 10 lbs worth of stuff, but can hold much more.by swingboy310/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Belle- These units are only tested on the inside so they put 0 limit on the top of the unit I hope this helps, but if you have any other questions please feel free to askby AASupport10/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know technical terminology, but basically there is a wood piece at an angle mounted on the back. Then you take a similar piece and mount it on the way. The two pieces slide together keeping the cabinet up on the wall. Pictures would be much more helpful.... Sorry... hope that description worksby SLMBCS1/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The easy hang system is when a narrow curved board about 1X2X18 is secured to the wall and the cabinet rests securely on the board. this way you're not actually attaching the entire back of the cabinet to your wall and makes it easy to take down if you need. it works great and the cabinet feels secure when you're using it does not interfere with the integrity at allby Aliene1/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can find video's produced by the manufacturer at http://www.ameriwood.com/eng/Videosby Delray561/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Lorraine, I see you have recieved two correct and great answers. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask!by AASupport11/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- EZ Hang means they give you a piece of wood aprox. 22" in length and 2" height...you get two screws and then you attach that to the wall into your studs, then all you need to do is lift the cabinet up and over that and ta-da! no need to try holding the cabinet while trying to hang it (it's a little on the heavy side)by Diesel8210/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The system lets you hang the shelf by resting a wall board on a cabinet backboard. Very insecure. I drilled through the cabinet into the wall.by Doglover4911/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How tight together can these cabinets be mounted? Video shows inch or two "in order for doors to open."
- This answer assumes the design has not changed since I bought my cabinets several months ago. They can be mounted "tight" side-by-side, no space between. That's exactly the way I have mine mounted, and they are fine. The hinges work such that the doors do not extend beyond the side-to-side envelope of the unit when they open.by WmIK11/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cabinets can, and in my opinion should be installed flush next to each other, and attached to each other with screws to help distribute load on studs. Doors, and hinges allow easy opening when mounted this way. I installed 4 of these cabinets this way, and have had no problems.by note4u10/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have mine up against the wall and it's fine but I put a little pad on the wall where the handle hits. I'm sure you could mount them side by side but the handles would hit together if they were both open.by 4Ber11/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You CAN mount them side-by-side, just like in a normal kitchen. I single-handedly assembled and installed 5 in a row in my Laundry room (I am a woman...but apparently pretty handy...and I have to be, because my husband is useless!), and the cabinets are side-by-side, and work great. The doors DO NOT rub up against each other. The mounting video apparently neglects to mention that the doors are ADJUSTABLE in all kinds of directions. The hinges have multiple little "set screws" (I think that is what they are called) that allow you to adjust the doors, which will probably have a gap in the middle anyway when you first finish assembling them, in the case of any double-door cabinets that open in the middle. I purchased one 3-drawer floor cabinet, two 1-drawer/2-door floor cabinets, and two 16" wide tall utility cabinets. I needed the "shallowness" of these cabinets (vs. standard pre-made kitchen cabinets, which are 24" deep) because my laundry room is an awkward shape and narrow in the area that was ideal for cabinets. They are working out PERFECTLY! They are a great value!!!by MamaDiCuatro11/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello You can mount those tight together and you will be fine. I will have somone look at the video. Thanksby egfameri11/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?