About this item
Part of the SystemBuild Utility Storage family, this versatile white storage cabinet offers a lot of storage and organizational options for virtually any room in the house. The SystemBuild utility storage cabinet features two adjustable shelves behind two doors and two handy drawers.
SystemBuild 2 Drawer / 2 Door Utility Storage Cabinet, White:
- ArmorCoat surface protection on all surfaces and shelves provides superior water, stain and scratch resistance
- Durable raised panel doors and drawer fronts easily wipe clean
- Soft closing doors shut quietly and avoid slamming
- 2 adjustable shelves
- Full extension ball bearing slides
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||165.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.375 x 35.687 x 75.187|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The top shelf on the outside of the unit is a 0lb limit All the shelves in the unit have a 40lb limit The drawers have a 50lb limit.by AASupport3/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 50 lbs.by pantryman2/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The top shelf on the outside of the unit is a 0lb limit All the shelves in the unit have a 40lb limit The drawers have a 50lb limit. Hope this helps please feel free to ask!by AASupport3/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think the box will fit in the trunk of an Impala. I transported my box on the truck bed of an F150 truck...lengthwise, it took up the entire length of the truck bed.by fessup4/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- doubtful. we used a truck, the box is around 6' long about 4" deep and about 1.5' wide. its heavy.by myjourney84/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it will take a pickup possibly as these dimensions are as follows: Product in Inches (L x W x H): 15.375 x 35.687 x 75.187by AASupport4/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The shelves do go all the way across..there is no divider. I assume you could purchase a tension rod that would be supported by the "side walls". Utilizing the top part of this unit for wardrobe storage is a good idea.by fessup10/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The two shelves go completely accross but do not need to be used if you want a large open area; or to add a rod.by FrogHeaven9/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The shevles go all the way across. There are no dividers for this unit. The unit is not made to put a rod in it. We do have other similar units that do have the rod in them you can find on walmarts web site under system build. I hope this helps and if you have any other questions please feel free to ask.by AASupport4/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?