Little Virtuoso Dance Hall Piano
Customers also considered
- Rollback$28.98 Was $39.98Save $11.00
- Rollback$8.46 Was $14.67Save $6.21
- from $12.40
- Rollbackfrom $26.15
- Rollback$17.97 Was $55.90Save $37.93
- Rollback$34.98 Was $51.88Save $16.90
- Rollback$24.97 Was $39.97Save $15.00
- Rollback$17.50 Was $33.99Save $16.49
- Rollback$11.15 Was $23.00Save $11.85
- $25.98 Was $58.99Save $33.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Live the dream of being a real-life concert pianist when you buy the Little Virtuoso Symphonic Grand Piano. This classic kids' grand piano features 37 white and black keys that strike to produce great music. A sleek and versatile electronic instrument, the piano allows your child to create melodious music from as many as eight instrument sounds, background music and rhythm. Including the sounds of a piano, flute, guitar, organ, trumpet, violin, mandolin and music box, the symphonic grand piano also has 15 pre-recorded demo songs. The beautiful black-finished symphonic grand piano includes a detachable microphone so that your little one can play and sing along. A record and playback feature enables your child to compose, play and record songs, while a built-in metronome feature enables setting the desired number of beats per minute to create different tunes. Let your child author his or her first masterpiece with this Littler Virtuoso kids' grand piano.
Little Virtuoso Dance Hall Piano:
- 37 keys
- 8 instrument choices
- 8 rhythm choices
- 8 background music choices
- 15 built-in demo songs
- Record and playback features
- Metronome feature
- Detachable microphone
- Kids' grand piano includes concert stool seat for comfortable operation
- Requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Assembly required
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.31 x 14.96 x 20.47|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Plasticby anonymous198412/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- plasticby myangelswings10/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plastic.by Cuore10/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The piano is made of plastic...good, quality plastic for the body but cheap plastic for the legs.by momof3incg12/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IT'S MADE OF PLASTIC, AND ALTHOUGH IT IS VERY LIGHT IT TIPS OVER VERY EASILY. IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN EQUIPPED WITH A FOURTH LEG. ALSO MICROPHONE BARELY WORKS UNLESS YOU PUT YOUR MOUTH RIGHT ON IT.by L12/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- plasticby Nathie12/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Atrucalling12/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say no, it's more toddler size.by anonymous198411/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say it is too small for a 7 year old. My daughter is 2 but a little taller than average and it's a great size for her.by LABoren12/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just put mine together yesterday (for Christmas) and my 8 year old is about the size of a 6 year old and she is a little big for it. I'd have to say she/he is not going to enjoy or be comfortable sitting at it.... hope this helpsby myangelswings12/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think for a 7 year old it is too small.by Cuore12/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No definitely too smallby mommapappahippo12/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The piano itself does, but the microphone does not.by anonymous198411/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does. It does not get too entirely loud either, which is great if your child wants to pound on the keys for awhile.by LABoren11/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes -- volume control is right above the keys along with background instruments and recording/playback buttons...by SamsBestFriend10/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does.by Cuore10/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, not very loud though.by CJshouse10/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products