Check out these related products
- $87.99List price
Sylvania 7" Dual Screen Portable DVD Player with Dual DVD Players, SDVD8791
Consider these popular products
- from $61.49
- $79.98List price
- $54.38List price
About this item
About this item
Play two movies at once or one movie on two screens perfect for family travel! The Sylvania dual DVD players actually consist of two 7" portable DVD players to let passengers indulge in enjoying their own DVD movies and music on the road when used as car DVD players. The mounting kits make installation faster and easier, too.
Sylvania SDVD8791 7" Dual-Screen Portable DVD Player, with Dual DVD Players:
- 7" dual-screen display with Sylvania dual DVD players let you watch movies separately or share one movie on both screens
- 2 x 7" widescreen TFT color displays
- DVD, DVD+/-R/RW, CD-R/RW and JPEG playback
- Stereo audio output
- Headphone jack
- 2 x earphones
- 2 x headrest mounting kits for the 7" portable DVD players
- Remote control
- Car DVD player power adapter
|Product Type:||DVD player with LCD monitor|
|Media Type:||CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD, CD|
|Connector Type:||Headphones ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) Audio line-out|
|Type:||Remote control , LCD monitor - headrest integrated , DVD player - headrest integrated|
|Technology:||TFT active matrix|
|Image Aspect Ratio:||16:9|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.5 x 5.75 x 10.5|
Ask a question
- It was a little difficult at first, figuring out how they go and such. But after you figure it out it is pretty easy and quickby ShoppingMom7577/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- two straps and velcrow. so easy.by dragonsmate12/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- easy as other ones - but the strap that attaches them to he headrest is kind of dumb. It goes around the player and blocks the buttons and makes it hard to load a dvdby lbjjr12/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- very easy to attach and use. my 2.5yr old grand was shown once and can do it.by lamascor11/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- once you have the strap adjusted to your car headrest, taking it on & off will be a snap.by fildok11/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The straps are a little ridiculous. You have to lay the strap out on a table and lay the dvd onto it and then close the straps around the dvd player and then you have to attach the whole thing to the headrest. I don't understand why they did it like this. Otherwise it is a great dvd player. I am not sure what the other reviewers are talking about, the sound is good and the picture is great. I really just wish they had made the straps a lot betterby lukeandnicky12/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 hrsby heavenhome7/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit does not have a battery. It needs to be plugged in to work.by TWLamar7/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 2 hours without car chargerby Walmartjunkie09237/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this device does not use batteries it must be plugged in using the included adaptorsby Danomanix7/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- So far mine have lasted about 2.5-3hrsby LIBz5/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they dont have anyby Shine314/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How can I connect them to watch then same dvd? I followed the instructions and I am still unable to connect them.
- It is possible but difficult, first the DVD you want to play on both has to be in Unit B and then turn unit A on and using the remote press the in/out button once and you should have both viewing the same video. (I am assuming that you are using the audio/video cord to connect both units. This has to be done each and every time that the units are shut off.by Raven19589/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I heard my girls say they had to hear 3 clicks to know the cords were in all the way. Also you have to have the DVD in the correct player and hit imput on the remote for the 2 players to work.by 3Girl7/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- well make sure you have the cord connected correctly. Then grab the A remote and hit the button AV in/out. That will switch for both showing the same movie.by txrwh247/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you put the disk in the "B" DVD device and use the cable to connect both devices, then use the "A" device remote and hith the "in/out" button. This is in the manualby Danomanix7/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you have to connect the cable that it came withby Shine313/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- you cant only has one TV that opens JUNKby Shine313/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (7)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- from $4.75
- $6.11List price
- $9.61List price
- $6.13List price